Best football fan meltdowns

Not really football related but a couple of notorious Queens fans have been known to get a bit over agitated on several occasions at games when there is a problem with lack of hot food or adequate toilets or stewards won't let them sit where they want. Their drink-fuelled  rants can be a bit OTT as Arbroath fans will know from experience. 

3 minutes ago, L'immortale Par said:

Kudos to Rudolf for having a meltdown just 9 posts into a thread about post-match meltdowns several hours before a ball has been kicked today. 

😄😄😄  having looked again at the post in question I must say you have a very strange idea of what constitutes a "meltdown", my man.

I think the most furious I've ever been while watching the Pars was a home game against Inverness in 2006/07.  Willie Collum was the referee, had a nightmare, and most things seemed to go against us. I think it was when Stevie Crawford was sent off for a ridiculous second yellow that I completely lost it, like many around me.

The most amusing one was at a second division game at Ibrox in 2013. We'd just made it out of our financial troubles alive, while Rangers hadn't. We'd been relegated in part because if the 15-point deduction, while the new Rangers had won the third division the year before. The "Rangers died and the Pars survived" song was heard plenty, and one clown couldn't take it. He stormed right up to the segregation barrier, ranting incoherently at us all for a good minute with his face bright red. It was genuinely hilarious and my pal and I pointed at him and laughed hysterically (from about 6 feet away) which pushed him to another level of fury. It ended with him chucking his orange scarf at us which was very amusing.

When we got a draw with Celtic in the first few games of the season at home and their fans started throwing stones at home fans because they were signing pars songs.

Chucking stones at kids because of a draw. 

Recent meltdown at parkhead in the cup was funny as well, one guy ran all the way from behind the goals to confront wee boys and the police told the wee boys to sit down. It’s a weird place that I don’t want to go back to.

5 minutes ago, The Gypsy King said:

One of my childhood best friends has genuinely not spoke to me since 2016 because I made fun of Rangers losing the 2016 Scottish Cup Final on Facebook. 😂

Some weirdo on facebook sent me a message because I was laughing at the sevco situation.

He asked what school I went to, I said the catholic one to wind him up. I didn’t but it was too easy. He told me to watch out lol.

14 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Some weirdo on facebook sent me a message because I was laughing at the sevco situation.

He asked what school I went to, I said the catholic one to wind him up. I didn’t but it was too easy. He told me to watch out lol.

I posted a status saying something like "Sevco have just Hibs'd it against Hibs".

21 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

When we got a draw with Celtic in the first few games of the season at home and their fans started throwing stones at home fans because they were signing pars songs.

Chucking stones at kids because of a draw. 

Recent meltdown at parkhead in the cup was funny as well, one guy ran all the way from behind the goals to confront wee boys and the police told the wee boys to sit down. It’s a weird place that I don’t want to go back to.

I assume it fell on deaf ears?

1 hour ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

😄😄😄  having looked again at the post in question I must say you have a very strange idea of what constitutes a "meltdown", my man.

You’re not to blame. These threads are like a Siren, with unwitting posters cast as the doomed ships to be dashed upon the rocks and claimed by the waves.

2 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Nope, but the term fitted the humour that you apparently failed to recognise.

Nor am I stupid, old, or a jakey. So what's your point here,  caller  jakey? 😛

Do we have ourselves here a cringeworthy fan tantrum...

on a thread about cringeworthy fan rant tantrums!?

I remember when we drew against St Mirren 2-2 in the Premiership 2013/14 Josh Meekings got sent off for a foul on Josh Magennis I lost my head. Started going nuts at Willie Collum. Once I finished my rant I remembered I was right next to this family the wee kid & his mum were looking at me like I was insane😂🤣

Then all of a sudden quite a few fans mostly the older lot were agreeing with me & were now having digs at the ref. At full-time there was a mob gathering above the tunnel ready to give Collum some peters.

I remember watching the Sportcene highlights the following day & realising that Collum actually made the right call for once . It just looked like a bad decision from where I was sitting i remember feeling like a right fud😅

Edited by Super Caley Man