West Region Games - Saturday 22nd February

Kennie

To All Clubs

Please note that as my son is getting married on Saturday I will be unavailable from tonight through Saturday till Sunday.

Please contact John Fyfe should you need to inform him of any inspections/postponements in the morning and any results of any games that manage to beat the weather.

Any Macron Scottish Junior Cup postponements or replays will automatically be rescheduled for Saturday 29th February as normal.

I will get any re-arranged fixtures that come about due to any postponements or replays posted as soon as possible on Sunday.

(Probably once the hangover is at a manageable level)

Best Regards

Kennie Young

Fixture Secretary

WRSJFA

1 hour ago, Kennie said:

To All Clubs

Please note that as my son is getting married on Saturday I will be unavailable from tonight through Saturday till Sunday.

Please contact John Fyfe should you need to inform him of any inspections/postponements in the morning and any results of any games that manage to beat the weather.

Any Macron Scottish Junior Cup postponements or replays will automatically be rescheduled for Saturday 29th February as normal.

I will get any re-arranged fixtures that come about due to any postponements or replays posted as soon as possible on Sunday.

Best Regards

Kennie Young

Fixture Secretary

WRSJFA

Who wears the troosers in your hoose?

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Pffft. You could have kept your phone on silent. They don't make fixture secretaries like they used to!! (Thank goodness)

Hope all goes well for you.

I'm wonderin if they'll notice me slipping out about 2ish. I could go to Muirkirk v Vale of Clyde at Townhead Park.

Enjoy your day mate [emoji106]

To All Clubs

Best Regards

Kennie Young

Fixture Secretary

WRSJFA