Limit to how many teams you can play for in a season?

Footyfan25

37 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Not at Amatuer level. However, if any team knows how to recycle football players at this level it’s Phildo from Lothian vale in Leafa. He’s probably signed 40+ players so far this season!

Good to see I’m still living rent free in your head ;) and it’s probs more 50+ 

Be interesting to see how a game between sandys and Lothian vale would pan out, you’d obviously think sandys would win it but seen Lothian see off a good Tollcross side in a friendly I know it counts for nothing but tollcross have been good this season. 

38 minutes ago, CFCboy92 said:

Be interesting to see how a game between sandys and Lothian vale would pan out, you’d obviously think sandys would win it but seen Lothian see off a good Tollcross side in a friendly I know it counts for nothing but tollcross have been good this season. 

It would be a helluva beating

37 minutes ago, CFCboy92 said:

Be interesting to see how a game between sandys and Lothian vale would pan out, you’d obviously think sandys would win it but seen Lothian see off a good Tollcross side in a friendly I know it counts for nothing but tollcross have been good this season

1 minute ago, Sandysafc said:

It would be a helluva beating

🚬🐦

40 minutes ago, CFCboy92 said:

It’s only our first season as a team mate we’re trying to build a team that will hopefully one day be able to compete with the likes of Sandys and Tollcross in the premier league as there top sides 

4 minutes ago, Phildo said:

It’s only our first season as a team mate we’re trying to build a team that will hopefully one day be able to compete with the likes of Sandys and Tollcross in the premier league as there top sides 

Keep paying big doh and you might get there soon

I’ve seen both sides play quite a bit this season, sandys front players are better players but it’s at the back where Lothian are better. Just a younger and quicker at the back and can play a bit too. Sandys sit a bit too deep and invite teams on to them a bit more. Just my opinion nothing against both sides as there both good.