Stirling Albion -vs- Stenhousemuir

An intriguing encounter awaits on Saturday between a team that cannot win at home and a side who may or may not have "turned a corner" this season.

Stirling Albion are superb away from home with five consecutive wins but they've lost their last four at Forthbank. Stenhousemuir, meanwhile, are on their best run of the campaign after collecting 11 points from a possible 18.

The last time the sides met, the Binos scored right at the start and right at the end of a dispiriting encounter. I'd like to think we're a better side than we were eight weeks ago and can build on last week's fine win over Albion Rovers.

I'm not 100 per cent sure who's available (if Ryan Blair is fit, he should start) but I'd go with:

- Greig Spence - Botti Biabi -

- Callum Moore - Ryan Blair - David Hopkirk -

- Scott McLaughlin -

- Sean Burns - Jordan Armstrong - Robert Wilson - Jonathan Tiffoney -

- Graeme Smith -

Don't see why we can't win this one, to be honest! Top four, here we come!

An intriguing encounter awaits on Saturday between a team that cannot win at home and a side who may or may not have "turned a corner" this season.
Stirling Albion are superb away from home with five consecutive wins but they've lost their last four at Forthbank. Stenhousemuir, meanwhile, are on their best run of the campaign after collecting 11 points from a possible 18.
The last time the sides met, the Binos scored right at the start and right at the end of a dispiriting encounter. I'd like to think we're a better side than we were eight weeks ago and can build on last week's fine win over Albion Rovers.
I'm not 100 per cent sure who's available (if Ryan Blair is fit, he should start) but I'd go with:

- Greig Spence - Botti Biabi -

- Callum Moore - Ryan Blair - David Hopkirk -

- Scott McLaughlin -

- Sean Burns - Jordan Armstrong - Robert Wilson - Jonathan Tiffoney -

- Graeme Smith -

Don't see why we can't win this one, to be honest! Top four, here we come!

It’s going to be an interesting game if the weather does not call it off.
The Albion have to start winning at home if they have to have any chance of getting into the playoffs and Saturday is as good as any time to start.

Expect Stenny to be a lot tougher to beat than the last time we met at Ochilview but still think we might just scape a win here by the odd goal or two hopefully. Depending on how KR sets us up on Saturday and who is fit then possibly expect the team to be along the same lines as Cowdenbeath with possibly Kevin Nicol coming back into the team.

Prediction Binos 2 Stenny 1. [emoji3]

Cancelled hospitality already. Games off, not that there was any doubt

Really? I went along with the troops a couple seasons ago. The game got postponed shortly after we got in. Majority of the lads were delighted as meant a full day of drinking, excellent food, top class service and the 6 nations was on the telly.

Really? I went along with the troops a couple seasons ago. The game got postponed shortly after we got in. Majority of the lads were delighted as meant a full day of drinking, excellent food, top class service and the 6 nations was on the telly.
Aye. Knew someone who was going and he phoned me last night to tell me

On 21/02/2020 at 23:28, dave_binos said:

I was in hospitality at Forthbank on Saturday and that was basically what our day consisted of. 

The hospitality at Stirling Albion is quite brilliant it has to be said, Jim was telling me they are virtually fully booked for the remaining matches of the season. 

Home performances have been poor in comparison with our away form. Hope we can get this monkey off our back on Tuesday night.

We have a settled team who can defend well and score goals.

Not sure what to make of Stenhousemuir this season. They have certainly underperformed.

Not sure what to make of Stenhousemuir this season. They have certainly underperformed.

Thinking that McGuigan and Hopkirk would run riot in this division and that Munro and Co would be steady at the back, in the pre-season thread I had Stenny down as champions.....I got that one wrong [emoji23]

Vital game for the Albion in a must win category. Need to start picking points up at home if we have any chance of making the playoffs.
I would be quite happy to settle for a scrappy 1-0 home win on Tuesday night. Got to get the points.