Uneducated response from a Falkirk fan as expected....  Perform like that & Raith are sure to Win this League. You had pure Luck yesterday, displayed no quality for a Full time team .....

Best heads gone in many a day.

Top performance

5 hours ago, Scorge said:

You've misread my post (and allegiances).

I'm not saying the referee was any good, I thought he got a fair bit wrong yesterday. What I am saying is that at the point where we get a penalty and Falkirk go to 10, we should have found a way to win the game, and didn't. 

For whoever asked about our penalty takers, that used to be a Martin Rennie speciality until the window. Agree McLean shouldn't have been anywhere near it.

Apologies for the mix up.

I was on a rant. 

41 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Utter rubbish it was the Falkirk defender who collided with Mutch. This has been doctored

You got me  sussed BPM.

The whole thing was a conspiracy to cheat Montrose out of the nine points we've taken off them already. We were hoping nobody would notice, but dang it.....

We'd got have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids. 

*someone insert a Scooby Doo picture please*

3 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Jesus wept.:lol:

Football fans coming across as poor losers is standard stuff on a fans forum. We all do it and get the piss ripped out of us by the opposition when things don't go well. As no doubt some Morton fans would gleefully remind us if they were still stinking out our threads. 

However, doing it on what I presume is an official club media channel doesn't reflect well on either the club or the person who posted it. Even if they are an unpaid volunteer, which I'm guessing is the case here. 

Rather than criticise (or infer criticism) on another clubs TV highlights, why not post your own?

22 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

103410471_ScreenShot2020-02-23at16_56_00.png.48bc50781132981c6b5bbb9419c9942d.png

Wow. 
Even if we had only included highlights which suit our club, what the f**k does it matter? It’s primarily for our fans to watch. Total riddy from a teams official Twitter account.

Edited by wee_bairn

What a state these Montrose fans are getting themselves into over a defeat where their only attempt of any note was a missed penalty.
You were not unlucky, you were not cheated, you were not good enough.
Again.

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

You got me  sussed BPM.

The whole thing was a conspiracy to cheat Montrose out of the nine points we've taken off them already. We were hoping nobody would notice, but dang it.....

We'd got have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids. 

*someone insert a Scooby Doo picture please*

10728FD4-EE97-4106-8E6B-B477587AA78C.gif

15 hours ago, TxRover said:

Are you deliberately obtuse, or simply stupid?

The referee’s game report will explain why McManus was red carded. All watching believe it was for a hand ball...but we don’t know that for sure.

I’m neither obtuse or stupid thanks. Simply trying to work how you are trying to imply his sending off was for anything other than handball?

He punched the ball off the line mate. We know for sure it was a hand ball 🙈

34 minutes ago, JulioBairn said:

I’m neither obtuse or stupid thanks. Simply trying to work how you are trying to imply his sending off was for anything other than handball?

He punched the ball off the line mate. We know for sure it was a hand ball 🙈

I simply note that regardless of what we “think”, until the SPFL JPP rules, it is possible the suspension will be for more than one game. If we had a copy of the referee’s report, we would be more informed, but still have to await the JPP decision. I firmly believe the suspension will be for one game, but I’ve already been wrong this year.

28 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I simply note that regardless of what we “think”, until the SPFL JPP rules, it is possible the suspension will be for more than one game. If we had a copy of the referee’s report, we would be more informed, but still have to await the JPP decision. I firmly believe the suspension will be for one game, but I’ve already been wrong this year.

Time for you to go and pick up some tartan paint and some sky hooks, tho one more post from you might help my insomnia tonight

28 minutes ago, TxRover said:

If it stops you being so tediously boring, I'll put you our of your misery.

The question was asked of the referee after the game. It's a one match ban.

7 hours ago, SouthStandBairn said:

To be honest, as BainsfordBairns clip shows, when I was editing the highlights it looked like a foul (and didn’t lead to a shot on goal which is my normal criteria for including) I didn’t feel it was worth including. I had forgotten how strongly PortyMo felt about it.

I really appreciate the work you do mate, and getting the goals/highlights out by 12am is a life saver for myself since I’ve moved down south. 

Any chance however you could lengthen the highlights a bit? Appreciate there are games like yesterday where really not many goalmouth incidents happen, but tbh would’ve liked to have seen the montrose penalty incident, horrendous tackle on Todd, full time whistle, maybe more of the goal celies. 

Raith tv always have their highlights around 8/9 mins and that feels about right. Just a suggestion and understand if this can’t happen for whatever reason 

Edited by bairn88