Scottish QF weekend (weather permitting)

combineharvester

Hopefully full card goes ahead but with constant rain  a few could be in doubt 
talbot v hurlford 
neilston v pollok
darvel v broughty 
beith v kello
expect some decent crowd amongst the ties aswell .. 
hoping neilston reach semi for 1st time in there history  
Forecast ain't looking good, we have 2 buses, 6 smaller buses and numerous cars heading to Beith but personally a can see a fixtures wipe out on grass, hope am wrong though

2 hours ago, combineharvester said:

The neilston vs pollok ref is travelling down from Aberdeen tomoro morning lol so neilston will be a  early call 

Im positive the Arthurlie game will be off so i wouldn't mind taking this game in if its on.  Best tie of the round in my opinion.  Heart says Neilston , head says Pollok to join Talbot, Beith and Darvel in the semis.   Best of luck to all the teams.

3 hours ago, combineharvester said:

If games were in doubt this week there a cert now to be off weather is horrendous today and set to continue can see a full wipe out in all grass parks again in west 

Hope your game is on, as I intend going along. Unfortunately I suspect it won't be due to the weather. 

A reckon in last say 21 days it’s been dry around 3 days  

obviously different areas get and hv had it worse but the amount that’s fell alone today and which is still on btw  will kill us. There’s  standing water  every where  On our pitch at moment and our is usually not bad for drainage