Sevco lite v Champions elect

5 hours ago, Ben Reilly said:

Thinking of travelling up for this game, but wanted to check a few details before I finalise my plans.
1. What is the search policy on entering the ground?
2. Do the handryers in the gents work?

emoji6.png

Strip search before entry then random searches during the game. There are no toilets.

This will be an indication of how far we have come in the last few weeks and perhaps how far we need to go. I am disappointed that we may not have our main signing (in my judgement) as his playmaking skills looked awesome in his first game. Maybe just a bridge too far this time but would be disappointed if we do not make a better show of things. I would be over the moon if we keep our unbeaten league record under Ray.

Edited by williebraveheart

12 hours ago, Ben Reilly said:

Thinking of travelling up for this game, but wanted to check a few details before I finalise my plans.
1. What is the search policy on entering the ground?
2. Do the handryers in the gents work?

emoji6.png

Rough as f**k paper towels only but if you're into getting fondled by big burly stewards then it should be right up your street

Edited by Mick1867

3 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

Rough as f**k paper towels only but if you're into getting fondled by big burly stewards then it should be right up your street

I should point out that these two parts of the sentence aren't connected. The steward who dried my hands was a perfect gent in every way.

Two rodents in the dugouts IMO

McKinnon has been nothing but gentlemanly and respectful to opposition and fans. Not to mention he’s unbeaten in the league since his arrival.

The Morton departure never sat right with me. People calling him a snake for leaving a few months into the job? Clubs will drop managers just as quick as managers drop clubs. Clubs aren’t snakes every time they sack a manager?

Take any other form of business employment, when a better position with most likely an increased salary presents itself, it’s usually taken.

Did it ever occur that it was your team that was pish and not the manager? You’ve not exactly ran away with League 1 like everyone expected even with him gone.

Be bitter elsewhere.

7 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

McKinnon has been nothing but gentlemanly and respectful to opposition and fans. Not to mention he’s unbeaten in the league since his arrival.

The Morton departure never sat right with me. People calling him a snake for leaving a few months into the job? Clubs will drop managers just as quick as managers drop clubs. Clubs aren’t snakes every time they sack a manager?

If the clubs did so without paying off the manager: yes. The club would be a snake.