The Efe Ambrose Appreciation Festival of Football

21 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

We can all agree on a draw here, and we all hold hands and sing songs about times Efe, Marv, and McNulty were top lads for both clubs. 

My current favourite Efe memory is him in his first interview saying he told St Mirren to f**k off because we're bigger than them

Her wants European football with Livi next season too, Efe to get us a 94th min winner to make it 3-2 Livi,

Could we potentially see one of the strongest ever Livi XI's fielded for this?

McRorie
Devlin - Guthrie (BFG) - Shagger Efe - McMillan
Bartley - Sibbald
Pittman
Lawless-Dykes-Robinson

Reckon if we'd have kept Sarkic that would be a belter. Undecided on RMc or Schofield in goals but RMc has been in more for us

Would love to see Devlin back but I don’t think there’s any rush, personally I would stick with McMillan and ATS as the fullbacks. Also think efe will be on the bench for this one rather than starting, would be very harsh to drop brown after a great performance at ibrox. But efe won’t be here to warm the bench so you never know, he might get thrown straight in. 

2 hours ago, Durnford said:

Personally I'd prefer:

Scofield

Devlin : Brown : Guthrie : Taylor-Sinclair

Bartley : Ambrose

Lawless  Pitman Menga

Dyles

I like it, though with Efe and Marv in behind our mid 3, maybe have Souda instead of Dolly, and leave Dolly till the 65th min sub to come on with an explosion against tired Hibs players. 

Keeper: flip a coin

McMillan (pace to match Boyle?), Brown (doesn't have the pace to match Boyle), Guthrie (Big F*cking Jon), Taylor-Sinclair (hopefully Boyle doesn't play right but i think he does)

Bartley, Crawford

Lawless, Pittman, ??

Odoffin ;)

If the Bartman isn't available then might Ambrose get chucked in? Lawson has the pace but not sure he has the positional awareness needed for a team with good movement (particularly McNulty); similar for Sibbald.

Also, Holt calling for a bigger top league:

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/hibernian/news/livingston-boss-gary-holt-wants-more-teams-in-premiership_390302.html

Edited by crispy

15 minutes ago, crispy said:

He is right to be asking for that.............however not for next season please, there are a couple of teams down at the bottom of our league that (god willing) will drop into the seaside leagues at least for next season😉

24 minutes ago, Green Day said:

He is right to be asking for that.............however not for next season please, there are a couple of teams down at the bottom of our league that (god willing) will drop into the seaside leagues at least for next season😉

Too much money would be lost in having 2 less games against the erse cheeks, can't see the club owners voting for it. From a fans and players perspective, def the right way to go.

TV companies having 2 less erse cheek derby games to w**k over though, they'd prob want to cut their tv deal if it happened.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

24 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Too much money would be lost in having 2 less games against the erse cheeks, can't see the club owners voting for it. From a fans and players perspective, def the right way to go.

TV companies having 2 less erse cheek derby games to w**k over though, they'd prob want to cut their tv deal if it happened.

I was talking about Hamilton and one other team..........

Spoiler

IMG_20190428_092746.thumb.jpg.5a64be91e3ae939b8f098cb1b6aca835.jpg

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

I was talking about Hamilton and one other team..........

Hide contents

IMG_20190428_092746.thumb.jpg.5a64be91e3ae939b8f098cb1b6aca835.jpg

Yeah I know, I was meaning about it ever being expanded so there would only be 1 home game and 1 away game between all the teams.

If Hearts do go down this season, are you torn between not having a derby game against them, and it being FAF for the bantz slagging their fans off?

Personally for Livi's finances, they'd be one off our biggest away supports along with the erse cheeks and Hibs, so I doubt our owners want them to get relegated, would be funny though.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

6 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Efe starting anyway, so is Brown and Guthrie, with Mc Millan & ATS as FB's/WB's.

McCrorie, Ambrose, Guthrie, Brown, Lawson, Taylor-Sinclair, McMillan, Pittman, Sibbald, Lawless & Dykes.

Subs - Schofield, Lamie, Jacobs, Crawford, Souda, Robinson & Menga. #livilive

Big Marv still out.Strong at the back.Gonna be tough.Mon the Lions 🦁 🍻 

Prob be going with the same formation as usual with Efe taking Marv's place in holding mid, beside either Sibbs or Lawson.

McCrory

McMillan     Guthrie      Brown      ATS

Ambrose      Sibbald

Lawson     Pittman     Lawless

Dykes

Scratch that, according to Callum Carson's twitter it's, 3-1-4-1 formation today, so would that be;

McCrory

Ambrose       Guthrie      Brown

Sibbald

McMillan    Lawson     Lawless   ATS

Pittman

Dykes

Edited by LIVIFOREVER