1st Placers (Celtic) v *** skelping sexy Kilmarnock (23rd Feb)

Good comeback after early penalty and could have been a couple more on top. The 2nd yellow seemed a bit soft and I'd like to see it back. The ref was a rather card happy most of the day. I'm at the opposite end to the penalty so no idea on that decision.

Another great day thanks to St Johnstone, a great bunch of lads (unless they beat us next week).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Good comeback after early penalty and could have been a couple more on top. The 2nd yellow seemed a bit soft and I'd like to see it back. The ref was a rather card happy most of the day. I'm at the opposite end to the penalty so no idea on that decision.

Another great day thanks to St Johnstone, a great bunch of lads (unless they beat us next week).

Pen was at my end, I was in line with the Killie player and Ajer, said it was a penalty as soon as it happened . Clumsy from Ajer but he's more than made up for it after that.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:
29 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Pen was at my end, I was in line with the Killie player and Ajer, said it was a penalty as soon as it happened . Clumsy from Ajer but he's more than made up for it after that.

Brophy looked offside from the original pass too. Ref was rotten for both sides today.