1st Placers (Celtic) v *** skelping sexy Kilmarnock (23rd Feb)

12 hours ago, wingnut said:

If that banger turns up on Sunday hopefully he’s in the worse restricted view seat you can get,he’s no right in the nut.

Nae Oxford blue pound from Mr Sawyers im afraid...... he's far to staunch for that.

37 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I think it represents the rebellious provincial club Kilmarnock FC stealing points from the larger establishment clubs yet still holding onto their dignified philosophy of football.

I think it represents the desire of Scots neds to identify with19th century starving Irish peasants, but there you go. Each to his own, I suppose.

Guest Moomintroll

Our friends, the best team in Ayrshire, the fabulous Kilmarnock visit this week.

Hopefully we get a narrow win but I for one certainly wouldn't grudge them a point.
Will take you up on that kind offer Romeo, can you let Uncle Peter know that we accept the point.

4 hours ago, Fide said:

I think, in this age of brotherly love between the two teams, we should amalgamate both stadium names and, henceforth use this for both stadiums.  The games shall be played at "Park Park".

I thankyou.

Parkhead is the area, not the stadium A77.

Celtic Pugby 🙃

On 19/02/2020 at 19:44, Romeo said:
On 19/02/2020 at 14:07, WhiteRoseKillie said:
I think it represents the desire of Scots neds to identify with19th century starving Irish peasants, but there you go. Each to his own, I suppose.

You are in danger of breaking the new Celtmarnock alliance.

Kilmarceltic you mean?

Guest Moomintroll
Weather seems slightly less apocalyptic than yesterday. 
That's like saying Broonaldo is bit less kicky & Fredo is a bit less divey, the end result will still be the same if you are a Scottish Referee who has windows in their house.