Dundee Utd v ICT

1 hour ago, notsofedupendie said:

As a complete neutral I’m puzzled what Powers offers to Utd? He’s as slow as wet weekend in Brechin and as far as I can see has no footballing ability whatsoever. Is he having a bad night or is that the norm?

It’s the norm. He’s good at making a five yard pass - he’ll complete those b*****ds all day long.

United were on top until the Nessies equalised and then they were on top until Shankland's lovely footwork and finish. I think United edged it over the 90 though.

Connolly had a great game in difficult conditions. The meltdown that would have ensued had we lost an equaliser after Neilson went to a back 5 in the last few minutes after Reynolds came on would have been biblical.

We'll win the league now IMO (in my opinion).

I love Shankland so much x

2 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Not just the lack of a "footballing IQ" but it was an issue. He's capable of doing the worst things in front of goal, which was an issue considering he was our main striker for more than two years. Yeah, feels like ages ago but left in January '19.

Should have signed Andrew Sabisky.

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

Why Connolly wasnt given MOTM is a fuckin mystery. The boy was an absolute warrior tonight.

Good to see my man Pawlett have another stormer. Him and Power were horrendous yet again

Powers is gonna be one of those ‘did I fucking imagine that?’ things.

Like wearing red strips in the cup, ‘Moment of the Match’, and Jamie Buchan, in the future only idiot savants and the cryogenically frozen head of Granny Danger will remember Powers ever existed.

Edited by Gibby82

3 hours ago, Meeniedee said:

2 brutal teams on a brutal pitch...fair play to shankland though did f**k all the whole game then scores a cracker like that..and that's the reason united are so far ahead of the rest..

Here's a bite for ya. 

What game exactly were you watching. 

The laddy tracked the length of the pitch to defend on the edge of the box ffs.