Dundee Utd v ICT

14 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Your link doesn't work and you need to let this go.

I’ve signed it...... I think it was a shocking initial decision, made infinitely worse by the fact that they didn’t overturn it.

It’ll do f**k all good tbf, but would be good if fans across the spectrum of Scottish football showed a bit of solidarity in signing this and asking - what the f**k????

3 minutes ago, MacArab said:

I’ve signed it...... I think it was a shocking initial decision, made infinitely worse by the fact that they didn’t overturn it.

It’ll do f**k all good tbf, but would be good if fans across the spectrum of Scottish football showed a bit of solidarity in signing this and asking - what the f**k????

It was a poor decision but I'm not sure it really demands this level of outrage.

1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I’m holding off in case he scores the winner tonight.

No doubt he'll be up to his usual antics.  :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

It was a poor decision but I'm not sure it really demands this level of outrage.

No doubt he'll be up to his usual antics.  :rolleyes:

I’d be fucking raging if it happened to one of ours.... and am actually disproportionally outraged at this decision, considering it has f**k all to do with United; possibly it is as a result of the display of the sheer fucking ineptitude of the SFA disciplinary process here.

Also, whilst it was in a far more important match, I still haven’t gotten over the injustice dished out to the Ginger Ninja in that first playoff final against Hamilton.... And his got overturned!

ETA - Every time Keatings goes down tonight, I will be screaming that it is a dive!!!😉

Edited by MacArab

I’d be fucking raging if it happened to one of ours.... and am actually disproportionally outraged at this decision, considering it has f**k all to do with United; possibly it is as a result of the display of the sheer fucking ineptitude of the SFA disciplinary process here.
Also, whilst it was in a far more important match, I still haven’t gotten over the injustice dished out to the Ginger Ninja in that first playoff final against Hamilton.... And his got overturned!
ETA - Every time Keatings goes down tonight, I will be screaming that it is a dive!!![emoji6]
Ashcroft sent off against your mob in the play off at EEP. Shocking decision that helped you through.

Shit happens