Last Lanarkshire Derby?

Southwood

McGowan Want Gogic Hunt

Martin Collar Alston

Templeton

Ogkmpoe Moyo

Not actually how the midfield will be set up, but Hunt at LB leaves the team really imbalanced unless McGowan and Moyo are high and wide at the same time.

Five academy players on the bench: Mimnaugh hasn't played since August, Reilly has only been on the bench once AFAIK and Redfern never. I like Mimnaugh and Reilly, but Redfern has never stood out. He very, very rarely starts for the reserves so it's weird that he's been called upon.

Southwood
McGowan Want Gogic Hunt
Martin Collar Alston
Templeton
Ogkmpoe Moyo

Not actually how the midfield will be set up, but Hunt at LB leaves the team really imbalanced unless McGowan and Moyo are high and wide at the same time.

Five academy players on the bench: Mimnaugh hasn't played since August, Reilly has only been on the bench once AFAIK and Redfern never. I like Mimnaugh and Reilly, but Redfern has never stood out. He very, very rarely starts for the reserves so it's weird that he's been called upon.

They’ve chucked it and just want youth players family’s to get a good insta shoot.

Thank f**k big Dec is back . How Hartley still manages to feature is beyond me , been absolutely hopeless for weeks now . Although he never covered himself in glory on Tuesday either , I would  rather have seen Grimmy rb and Tait lb in a back 4 , or given Maguire the nod alongside Gallagher.

Robinson talked about guys he'd been loyal to not performing,and it seemed pretty obvious Hartley was one of them , why he's stuck with him again , f**k knows .

Interested to see how Watt and Long work together . Another absolute shitfest is likely on the cards , but I'm going to be optimistic and , even accounting for Calamity Pete , go for a 'Well win . 2-0 to halt the complete derailment of our season.

Edited by 'WellDel
Edited for typo

Motherwell going down to ten only evened the game up with Johnny Hunt being one of the worst players to pull on an Accies shirt in years.

Left early we could have played all night and not scored.

Just relegate us, so fucking finished with the premiership