St Johnstone vs Rangers -23/02/2020

2 hours ago, hearthammer said:

I was referring to the remote possibility of the the rangers actually making the final and the good people of Seville having to endure the fete de bigots that may ensue.  I agree, the 300,000,000 fans from Scotland and beyond who were there in 2003 caused no trouble whatsoever.

Far too remote to be considered

1 hour ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:
5 hours ago, @footballCFB said:

Wtf is this badly written dross? It's popping up on every thread. GITF!

"Article" needs more dashes 

I was referring to the remote possibility of the the rangers actually making the final and the good people of Seville having to endure the fete de bigots that may ensue.  I agree, the 300,000,000 fans from Scotland and beyond who were there in 2003 caused no trouble whatsoever.
The final is in Gdansk so I'm not sure why the people of Seville would be bothered?

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

You’ve got me there. Never been into heavy metal of any kind. I would agree that you seem to be playing better in Europe, but if you ever hope to “get 55” you do need to learn how to play against all systems of play. Or are you just saying that you’ve no chance of ever reaching 55?

That could actually be reversed to describe most Scottish sides trying to qualify for European football.

We do need to learn how and when you need to clear a baw out of a dangerous area, its cost us quite a few times this season, the worst one being at Tynecastle. 

40 minutes ago, craigkillie said:
2 hours ago, hearthammer said:

The final is in Gdansk so I'm not sure why the people of Seville would be bothered?

I thought i read somewhere that the final was in Seville.  Happy to be corrected.

Just now, bennett said:

That was years ago mate, I watched the bill that night.

We stayed in Torremolinos, got a coach to Seville that morning. 

When we stepped off the coach that day about lunchtime the thermometer on the drivers dashboard read 110°, 😳😳😳, never experienced heat like that in my life.