St Johnstone vs Rangers -23/02/2020

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

Ask those that actually attend the games -  methinks the league title (and stopping Fran/Anna (you choose which is which)) is the major objective.  Only sayin', like as a diddy team supporter.  Europe is a bonus that will never be achieved - TF (thank goodness) say the good people of Manchester/Seville.

I have to say I cannot remember any trouble in Seville

Ask those that actually attend the games -  methinks the league title (and stopping Fran/Anna (you choose which is which)) is the major objective.  Only sayin', like as a diddy team supporter.  Europe is a bonus that will never be achieved - TF (thank goodness) say the good people of Manchester/Seville.

Sorry, only got as far as ......
"Gerrard was a world class footballer – one of the very best in class – and he may well grow into being a world class manager as well"
Couldn't stop crying with laughter [emoji1787] [emoji1787]
That's ridiculous.

Gerrard wasn't even close to being a world class player.

23 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

We heard you the first time.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

You’ve got me there. Never been into heavy metal of any kind. I would agree that you seem to be playing better in Europe, but if you ever hope to “get 55” you do need to learn how to play against all systems of play. Or are you just saying that you’ve no chance of ever reaching 55?

Dunno about Metallica. This slice of eighties cheese-metal seems more appropriate for Rangers current league predicament, somehow...

50 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

I was referring to the remote possibility of the the rangers actually making the final and the good people of Seville having to endure the fete de bigots that may ensue.  I agree, the 300,000,000 fans from Scotland and beyond who were there in 2003 caused no trouble whatsoever.