St Johnstone vs Rangers -23/02/2020

17 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Gerrard really can't read the Rangers fans. He’s saying there that they have a huge game on Wednesday, but the fans couldn’t give a shot about Europe, as all they want to do is stop Celtic winning the league. Nothing else matters. 

In the interest of fairness, as much and I enjoyed  watching them being absolute diddies and nosing up their fans just as much as anyone else, since I know that's not the case I probably should point out. 

Jamie Carragher does a podcast, he interviewed Gerrard just before Christmas on it for about an hour and Gerrard actually pretty much explains how he understands exactly how important it is to their fans above all else is stopping the 9/10 in a row. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Imagine letting Stevie May score against you!!

emoji16.png

5 in his last 9 for wee Stevie. The McInnes rot slowly being removed.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres an absolute delicious irony in the Rangers fans in the Ormond screeching for a handball every time the ball went near a Saints player above knee height, before going absolutely mental celebrating a last minute winner, ruled out for handball. 

And you can absolutely fucking bet I made sure they knew.

Good Man! GIRFUTHEM!

31 minutes ago, @footballCFB said:

Sorry, only got as far as ......

"Gerrard was a world class footballer – one of the very best in class – and he may well grow into being a world class manager as well"

Couldn't stop crying with laughter 🤣 🤣

1 hour ago, bennett said:

That's spot on tbf, its easy to blame Katic for not clearing but you can't argue with this. What makes it worse is that his half time changes worked and we were controlling the game,  then he Sevco's it by bringing on Davis and greg Stewart.

Is this the first use of the verb Sevcos ?

Yep this'll be Gerrard's last season at Rangers imo. He knows they're miles off Celtic, despite him undoubtedly thinking he could waltz in and win the league by 20 points in his first season.