St Johnstone vs Rangers -23/02/2020

Theres an absolute delicious irony in the Rangers fans in the Ormond screeching for a handball every time the ball went near a Saints player above knee height, before going absolutely mental celebrating a last minute winner, ruled out for handball. 

And you can absolutely fucking bet I made sure they knew.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres an absolute delicious irony in the Rangers fans in the Ormond screeching for a handball every time the ball went near a Saints player above knee height, before going absolutely mental celebrating a last minute winner, ruled out for handball. 

And you can absolutely fucking bet I made sure they knew.

Football fans shouting for decisions,  seriously?

I'm glad that you had a word with them about that outrageous behaviour,  top man.

Missed opportunity, if Wright squares the ball instead of bottling a shot (he done this twice against County last week, costing us the win), then I think we win that.

Gerrard fucked it for Rangers with his subs. Kamberi on swung it for them, then taking Morelos and Hagi off completely killed them, can only assume he thought the game was won (at 2-1 with about 20 minutes left).

We fucked ourselves by shitting it after they equalised, heads went a bit as they piled on pressure.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Missed opportunity, if Wright squares the ball instead of bottling a shot (he done this twice against County last week, costing us the win), then I think we win that.

Gerrard fucked it for Rangers with his subs. Kamberi on swung it for them, then taking Morelos and Hagi off completely killed them, can only assume he thought the game was won (at 2-1 with about 20 minutes left).

We fucked ourselves by shitting it after they equalised, heads went a bit as they piled on pressure.

That's spot on tbf, its easy to blame Katic for not clearing but you can't argue with this. What makes it worse is that his half time changes worked and we were controlling the game,  then he Sevco's it by bringing on Davis and greg Stewart.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Gerrard really can't read the Rangers fans. He’s saying there that they have a huge game on Wednesday, but the fans couldn’t give a shot about Europe, as all they want to do is stop Celtic winning the league. Nothing else matters. 

That's a tricky one to answer.  Tbh the league was probably lost at Tynecastle,  a few more good results in Europe tho would buy him a lot of good grace. We do seem to play better in Europe,  probably down to teams being more likely to play football rather than flying into tackles at 100mph/bus parking.

You could've atleast picked a better Metallica song tho.., something from kill em all or ride the lightning...