St Mirren Defeat Thread (featuring Heart of Midlothian)

1 hour ago, NorthBank said:

There is heavy road flooding near the ground (Linwood Toll roundabout) which should divert traffic closer to the stadium. If game is on get there early to avoid queues.

87516850_2717077368328566_8625785925265260544_n.jpg

Why is that guy (or girl I assume) in the Corsa trying to get through that 😂 .

2 hours ago, NorthBank said:

There is heavy road flooding near the ground (Linwood Toll roundabout) which should divert traffic closer to the stadium. If game is on get there early to avoid queues.

87516850_2717077368328566_8625785925265260544_n.jpg

Is that a river overflowing or just rain not draining away?

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Pitch waterlogged due to Hearts fans’ tears about St Liedown’s antics back in 86 IMO.

All the liquid is due to their bottles crashing in 86. All they needed was a draw but as they cannot face the truth they blame someone else for them bottling it.

9 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Pitch waterlogged due to Hearts fans’ tears about St Liedown’s antics back in 86 IMO.

The flooded streets must be due to the accumulated salty tears from the 1987 Scottish Cup semi, the 2010 League Cup semi, and the 2013 League Cup final. We do enjoy a good Jambo cup pumping. Ooh err missus, titter ye not. 

24 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

All the liquid is due to their bottles crashing in 86. All they needed was a draw but as they cannot face the truth they blame someone else for them bottling it.

We pumped them 6-2 that season too. (Second game of that season?). Ruined their goal difference that day too. Fcuk um’.... didn’t they just lose 5-0 to Sellik a week or so ago this season? Shit happens. They must stop lying down to Celtic too, eh? Bitter, bitter jambos.

Edited by pozbaird

30 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Is that the game you beat us 5-2 after you'd gone down to 10 men at 2-1?

I hate the guy, but mainly out of jealousy. He was completely unplayable that day.

I think so yeah although he loved a goal against you boys so could have been a few.

I think he was at the point then when he couldn't run so just hing about near the edge of the box and smashed balls at the goals.