St Mirren Defeat Thread (featuring Heart of Midlothian)

This is all a very bittersweet experience for me. It's all well and good gloating about Hearts going down, but if you look at what then happened to St Mirren FC last summer - the cashflow crisis, the lack of transfers, the subsequent administration and liquidation, scrambling for entry into the junior leagues - then it all goes to show we shouldn't have been so fucking smug about everything.

I, for one, have certainly been handed a massive taste of my own medicine.

Edited by Coventry Saint

Refreshing to be vindicated in the knowledge that, despite the SPFL 'placing' Hearts in the Championship, that it was actually a much deserved emptying of the league's deadwood.

Any club that can only muster 4 wins in an entire league season adds absolutely nothing of value to any commercial potential of the league.

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

:lol: Mind when they tried to get the leagues reconstructed then took everyone else to court? 

Remember when they also only wanted the league reconstruction to last until they weren't shite anymore, then thought if was pure unreasonable that nobody went for it?