St Mirren Defeat Thread (featuring Heart of Midlothian)

4 hours ago, Miko’s Dive said:

The league finishing with 8 games still to play, just so your club shop owners can celebrate another title?

Cmon lads, banter is expected, ignorance is...well, that’s probably expected too. 

The fucking state of this 😂

4 hours ago, Miko’s Dive said:

The league finishing with 8 games still to play, just so your club shop owners can celebrate another title?

Cmon lads, banter is expected, ignorance is...well, that’s probably expected too. 

b86d87673c458c426991f1c8b3a4baf4.gif

13 hours ago, Miko’s Dive said:

^^^^Hurting.

Pleasing JJ.gif

Imagine losing 5-0 at home to gift Celtic a title......oh waitScreenshot_20200527-121232_Chrome.jpeg

On 20/05/2020 at 07:58, Coventry Saint said:

It's really odd: I wrote this on page one of this thread (albeit with tongue in cheek) and not one single Hearts fan leapt on the opportunity to agree with me. 

Wonder what changed.

Wonder if there's any quotes from Ann Budge talking about the need for reconstruction before the season kicked off. There surely has to be, it will have been a burning desire for her, thinking of the Scottish game's best interests, like she does.

Wonder if there's any quotes from Ann Budge talking about the need for reconstruction before the season kicked off. There surely has to be, it will have been a burning desire for her, thinking of the Scottish game's best interests, like she does.

The lady's not for turning...........sorry Budging.

Jon Obika had added "Relegator of Hearts" to his LinkedIn profile and if he's forced to remove that he's going to take legal action and delay the start to the season and threaten to take other clubs down with him.

Nah, just kidding, he's not a petulant c**t.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Jon Obika had added "Relegator of Hearts" to his LinkedIn profile and if he's forced to remove that he's going to take legal action and delay the start to the season and threaten to take other clubs down with him.

Nah, just kidding, he's not a petulant c**t.

I say we start a petition to make March 11 Jon Obika Day!

I'm all for Obika getting the praise he deserves, even if at it's most base level a striker getting lots of positives rather than pelters will always play better. However I also feel that, as we know, a draw would have still kept us up I sort of feel Hladky and the defence don't get the same love.

Obvs, the loltastic handball and it being against Hearts is the main headline, I get that.