St Mirren Defeat Thread (featuring Heart of Midlothian)

Watched most of the game on BBC Alba last night - outplayed and outfought all over the park all night.

6 minutes of injury time was completely pointless - we could have played all night and not scored.

Goodwin had St Mirren set up to beat us, and his players executed it perfectly. 

Only the virus can save us now. 

7 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Definite handball, but makes no difference Hearts deserved nothing from that game.

7 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

I did say go back and watch it tbf.

Anyway, I'm not bothered.  There are many reasons we lost, I'm not after an excuse.  I initially highlighted it to say that despite that we were pathetic.

Maybe you should go back and watch it again.

Yeah watched that back and I was really hoping it was handball... would have preferred to win with an illegal goal. Justified tears are much sweeter than unjustified ones.

Sadly, it looks perfectly legal to me.
Need to settle with the bitter and blind bad loser tears.

Big Jon Obika just too strong, just too good. Give me him over any one of the ‘international strikeforce’ of Naismith, Boyce and Washington any day of the week and twice on Sunday. At a fraction of the price too.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, this was the last domestic football game played in Scotland. I wonder if anyone who attended this game and has subsequently developed symptoms and /or have had a diagnosis could you respond to the survey below. All information will be treated in absolute confidence.  

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CD7LZ7Q

A big thank you in advance for your help.  

Edited by Insaintee

On 13/03/2020 at 02:44, Lex said:

Yeah watched that back and I was really hoping it was handball... would have preferred to win with an illegal goal. Justified tears are much sweeter than unjustified ones.

Sadly, it looks perfectly legal to me.
Need to settle with the bitter and blind bad loser tears.

Big Jon Obika just too strong, just too good. Give me him over any one of the ‘international strikeforce’ of Naismith, Boyce and Washington any day of the week and twice on Sunday. At a fraction of the price too.

You would be much better taking him twice on the Saturday as that’s when the majority of games are played. 

On 12/03/2020 at 14:53, DougJamie said:

I find it so funny as your a "BIG CLUB" that apparently was going to win the Champions League with your gangster Chairman , slags off small provincial  clubs for lying down to the monsters, well last night was a must win, and we won it just as we always do against you lot when it really matters...…...

Bunch of overpaid bottlers that choose when to play

You went to wall ala Sevco, you just got very very lucky...………. that no one in Lithuania could be bothered building flats in Gorgie

Now and away and dry your eyes from the toilet paper in the home end  

TBF would you want a flat in Gorgie, it's a shithole

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You don’t even know the story of Albert Kidd. What an absolute minter of a post 😂 

Still in the old second division, what a minter of a club.

Am I doing this right? 😛

Edited by Ric

33 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Nah, they're in the third tier.

6+ months of this and Scotland will be lucky to have enough teams left to fill 3 leagues. Confident Hearts will be one of them though. But I would be twitchy if I supported a team with reasonably high high costs and an ownership that isn't local and wouldn't worry too much about their reputation/legacy being tarnished by doing walking away.

• 2 weeks later...