St Mirren Defeat Thread (featuring Heart of Midlothian)

58 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

That team oozed pish, with a cheating diving wee baldy cnut in the No14 jersey.

Easy the Mirren, we own Hearts in crunch games, semi finals, finals. Time to enjoy the Alba re-run and get the kettle on.

How dare you use my own words against me. That's really low, man. 

This could be the win that establishes St Mirren in the top flight for a good while - the one that's looked back on in a few years as the turning point.

Hearts are a horrendously run shambles - one of the worst value for money squads for fucking years - get down.

4 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Yet that shambles beat Hibs 3 fücking 1 at Easter Road.....fuxake.......emoji35.png

The worst thing about it is knowing exactly how they're going to play, exactly how other teams deal with it...... and everybody on the face of the earth knowing this, with the exception of any Hibs player who happens to be playing them that day.

9 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

What was that you were saying guys?

My account was hacked.

Looks like Hearts will be going down then.

Hearts lads can console themselves with the fact that no one will be bothered.

Edited by Romeo

29 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Hearts lads can console themselves with the fact that no one will be bothered.

The very fact you post about us gives the game away you daft bugger.  :lol:

The very fact you post about us gives the game away you daft bugger.  [emoji38]

Enjoy the lower leagues. Looks like the Hibs will have to hold up the Premiership side of things for a while.

And dry your eyes.

7 hours ago, Swello said:

This could be the win that establishes St Mirren in the top flight for a good while - the one that's looked back on in a few years as the turning point.

Hearts are a horrendously run shambles - one of the worst value for money squads for fucking years - get down.

Can't argue with this. Have oft thought the same of Aberdeen for years who never quite manage to be the sum of their parts and seriously threaten the Ugly Sisters but we've taken that to ridiculous extremes. The fact that Levein is still at the club is a joke. I've supported Budge until now but she needs to go. I like Stendel and would keep him but it looks like his style of play isn't what was needed during a winter dog-fight and Jan transfer window.

The maths aint done but I can't see this team having the balls to escape relegation. There are a few professionals who should be punted. We should concentrate on the youth in preparation for the Championship.

25 minutes ago, Fide said:

Well done Saints.  I hope that cheating wee shite Naismith is rather upset this morning.

Presumably he'll get "injured" again, once he gets left out the next Scotland squad.

Itll likely run into most of next season too.

At least Hearts didnt saddle themselves with him...

That was a gutsy performance last night. The back four played really well but especially Waters who had his best game for us by far, he was so solid under a lot of pressure for the last 15 minutes.

Obika put in a hell of a shift and took his goal brilliantly. Jakubiak looks a very good signing, he causes a lot of problems with his direct runs. It was a shame that chance fell to him so late in the game when he was knackered.

Wallace was great considering how little he’s played this season, the pass for the goal was excellent. I think the main reason we’ve struggled to create clear chances this season is the lack of a proper playmaker in midfield with Flynn being in defence then injured. Fingers crossed Wallace is the solution.

Andreu is still godawful. Hope Goodwin can put out a midfield without him against Killie. Will be a really tough game with all the injuries last night and Waters not available either.