Raith Rovers vs Clyde

The question I have is what has happened to Clyde’s scoring touch recently? It’s not that Clyde we’re pouring goals in 24/7, but since the Jan 4 game, something seems different. Did something significant happen in the transfer window?

21 minutes ago, TxRover said:

The question I have is what has happened to Clyde’s scoring touch recently? It’s not that Clyde we’re pouring goals in 24/7, but since the Jan 4 game, something seems different. Did something significant happen in the transfer window?

One of the games was on a shocking surface which we still won and one was against Celtic. That's not to say we've not been poor recently, because we have been very.

This will be my first visit to Starks park, not looking forward to it at all. Hoping Lang's available or we could be looking at the wrong end of a thumping similar to the first meeting. Also hoping at least Lennon gives us a slight chance by naming a decent starting 11. 

1 hour ago, C. Muir said:

One of the games was on a shocking surface which we still won and one was against Celtic. That's not to say we've not been poor recently, because we have been very. 

Fair enough, but the big goal outbursts that happened every two to three games seem to have stopped. What happened overall in the window? We lost our top goal scorer and signed a nice loanee forward.

The pessimism in here from Clyde makes me nervous. 

Clyde might not be having the best time of it, but Goodwillie is a player who can and will punish us if we're not careful. Need to be on our game here and totally forget about the win against Partick. 

Must win.

We are strong at home, so even with Goodwillie, I would hope we would be able to score at least a couple and get a win even if he should put in another display like he did at Broadwood.

First game at San Starko for me in a few weeks - buzzing for it. Also have a pre and post game session planned, so c'mon Rovers make the beers all the better!

With Falkirk's run of fixtures and our game against them coming up, it feels like the next fortnight is really massive regarding who will win the league.

9/9 in our next three and I'll be fully embrace my doctors appointment for a permanent erection. 

Given that we have only scored one goal in our last 6 League games away from home, I would cash out now !!

Three shots on goal cumulatively in our last two matches. Only one on target.

If I was to bet on this game, I'd put on a Raith win to zero.

I'm secretly hoping for a Goodwillie winner.

*ETA

f**k it, I publicly hope Goodwillie scores four

On 16/02/2020 at 14:15, TxRover said:

David Goodwillie signed a £1000/week contract keeping him at Clyde until 2023 Perhaps with that in his hipper, these days he's maybe sitting back with a large brandies and cigars......cue him scoring on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Scottydog said:

David Goodwillie signed a £1000/week contract keeping him at Clyde until 2023 Perhaps with that in his hipper, these days he's maybe sitting back with a large brandies and cigars......cue him scoring on Saturday.

You’re so misinformed....... you didn’t mention the Company car and the signing on fee!!!!

2 hours ago, Scottydog said:

Where do you get your figures from?