Bairns v East Fife

2 hours ago, effc loyal said:

Think east fife will win here, both teams cancelled each other out in the games against each other already, would start Morrison, he will terrify Dixon

Dixon has been one of the most consistent performers since McKinnon left. The guy looks night and day from the left back who was being targeted earlier in the season. That aside, he's a vastly experienced guy, I mean no disrespect when I say there's no one in East Fifes team who will terrify him.

It's East fuckin Fife. Nothing marks how low we've stooped that some think they might actually give us a game. M&M have cleared the negativity out of the dressing room so let's get these backwards hicksville c***s stuffed. 4-0 at least.

8 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

It's East fuckin Fife. Nothing marks how low we've stooped that some think they might actually give us a game. M&M have cleared the negativity out of the dressing room so let's get these backwards hicksville c***s stuffed. 4-0 at least.

Oh dear. 10, 9, 8, 7.........

1 hour ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

I personally would not start with both Gomis and Miller

Mutch

Doyle Hall Durnan Dixon

Miller

Longridge Tosh Connolly

Sammon McManus

You're mad and also mental.

30 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

BINGO!

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

Somebody's clearly raging his team playing east Fife tonight and not one of the teams that put Falkirk to league one, oh dear mind you two draws aren't bad so we can't be that bad considering to the days Falkirk had a good team clicking in the past.

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer

26 minutes ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Somebody's clearly raging his team playing east Fife tonight and not one of the teams that put Falkirk to league one, oh dear mind you two draws aren't bad so we can't be that bad considering to the days Falkirk had a good team clicking in the past.

I refer you to my post in response to NBB's above.

He's taking the piss and clearly looking for the type of response that you've so kindly provided.

2 minutes ago, LiamA said:

Have to say i am also surprised that our fans will be in the north stand. If we bring 100 tonight that will be pretty good considering the weather but surely we could have been housed in the north end of the main stand?

We are trying to create that big game atmosphere

Why? Why? Why did you do it?

36 minutes ago, LiamA said:

Have to say i am also surprised that our fans will be in the north stand. If we bring 100 tonight that will be pretty good considering the weather but surely we could have been housed in the north end of the main stand?

Main stand's a pound dearer. Just trying to keep the cost down for you.

37 minutes ago, LiamA said:

For the visit of the club with the most major honors in this tin pot league, it's only right.

On 17/02/2020 at 11:25, sirscottyoung said:

Let's do this fairly.

1 father (60s)

2 brothers (30s)

2 teenage kids (13 and 15)

1 child ( 8 eight)

Falkirk total Cost = £83

East Fife total cost = £57

If you get your faither in his 60’s to play Amarillo on is banjo at half time, we’ll call it a round £80 and let your maw and sisters in too mate. 

926B5673-B686-4C20-A7EE-6277182AEDB0.jpeg