Bairns v East Fife

1 hour ago, monthefife said:

I know this will have been posted already but I can't ignore the fact that an £18 fee to watch any match in this league is a total farce. Absolute rip off.

Aye, it's not cheap.

Bugger having to pay £15 to get the 3 kids into Bayview though when they get into our place for nowt! 

Absolute rip-off.

I think the term 'under 18' on the website may be a bit of a clue.
Clearly went off the post someone put in here [emoji23] I don't care about prices.
Yeah 18 is a bit much for this level but I know Falkirk shouldn't be at this level which is why it's higher and so be it, clearly better players at a game against Falkirk than a game against Stranrear where its £14.

I went with the 60 odd year old as concession and two 30 year olds and 15 year old and 13 year olds as adults and child as under 12.

Didnt think about 12-16 being concession hence the misprice.

Clearly went off the post someone put in here [emoji23] I don't care about prices.
Yeah 18 is a bit much for this level but I know Falkirk shouldn't be at this level which is why it's higher and so be it, clearly better players at a game against Falkirk than a game against Stranrear where its £14.

I went with the 60 odd year old as concession and two 30 year olds and 15 year old and 13 year olds as adults and child as under 12.

In fairness we should be at this level because we were a circus act last year and fully deserved to be relegated.

Our record against the current top 4 is W0 D6 L1. That needs to change if we're going to win the league. Tomorrow would be a good start.

Add the challenge cup it is 2 losses

3 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Clearly went off the post someone put in here emoji23.png I don't care about prices.

Concession for older supporters starts at age 60 with East Fife and 65 with Falkirk.

5 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

To be fair if we want to move up the leagues the cheapest ticket in the championship looks like it's £18 so everyone have to suck it up then moan when we head to dundee with their £26 per ticket haha

I really don't think you need worry about that. 

1 hour ago, sirscottyoung said:

To be fair if we want to move up the leagues the cheapest ticket in the championship looks like it's £18 so everyone have to suck it up then moan when we head to dundee with their £26 per ticket haha

Only £24 for the likes of us mate.