Bairns v East Fife

Easiest way to get to TFS from Queen Street? Grahamston then walk/bus?

Before today I was thinking 7 points minimum from our next 4, so we're 3/3 so far. This game is a bit of a free-hit for us, Falkirk clear favourites as usual. It would be a bit annoying to lose it though as it'll leave us sitting 4th but Montrose having two games in hand at that point. Darren has said he'll rotate so it's likely that we'll see Callumn Morrison on from the start in this one. I'd like to see us try a 4-4-1-1 on Tuesday with Murdoch into midfield and Agnew behind either Wallace or Tonks. 

59 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

1 hour ago, Big Fifer said:

Darren has said he'll rotate

Aye? That's unlike him!

Normally when a manager rotates, the 11 that finished the previous game, gives a good clue for the starting 11 for the next one. I prefer Watt to Denholm, Hunter had a good game the last time against Falkirk & we'll probably see Watson somewhere. Nice to  have options though.

15 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

Easiest way to get to TFS from Queen Street? Grahamston then walk/bus?

Grahamston has the least walking. If you don't mind an extra 10 minutes walking each way then your overall journey time is less getting the train in to Falkirk High. It's about 30-35 minutes each way from there. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:
If we have any aspirations of making the playoffs, then we should really be looking to take at least a point from dross like Lolkirk.

What a poor post. Certainly, it's much more obvious that its poor given the high standard so far in the thread.

Hurting already. Back in yer box lawd.

At least this wind is away per the forecast, games can be a bit of a lottery with it.

Seems a lifetime since I have seen a FFC 90mins,I didn't manage to see the cup game all the way through thanks BBC.

Id like to see Longridge start up top but cant see it happening.

Absolutely buzzing for this one but at the same time I fear we're in for a pumpin' if we play like we did yesterday.

Unpopular opinion among EF fans I'm sure but Wallace, in my eyes has been very poor and wasteful lately, and I really think it would be a clever move to bench him for this and stick Morrison just behind Dowds. His pace will terrify Falkirk. Keep the rest of the squad unchanged from the last 2 games.

And respectfully disagree with the calls to put Murdoch in to midfield. He's been brilliant at RB recently.

Mon the Fife.

Falkirk have picked up a bit and I watched the game vs Hearts where they should have won against a terrible Hearts team.

The pressure is on Falkirk though but we’ve already matched them twice this season so we are capable of getting something and we have hit a bit of form again.

Is this game on EFTV? It will be an 8.45am kick off for me.