Arbroath vs Ayr United

Shocking Arbroath should pay all expenses at Ayr Utd and free admission on next game . Ayr should get all three points and Arbroath excelled from Scottish Football
About time you got a life and let it go about the flooding. Its a bit boring now and you are making yourself look like a spoilt child.

43 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Sitting in hospitality with a glass of Syrah Rose (selected from the vineyards of Puichéric), chuckling at the amount of presumably adult Ayr fans losing their head over this. Unlucky champs

It's the opposite viewpoint that I have I have to say.  When we had a game with Inverness last season called off with wind about 45 mins before KO my first thought was sympathy with the raging away fans rather than 'get it up ye'.   I wasnt even there but think this seems like a total farce of a situation. 

Can see why Ayr and Kerr will be pissed off a the could have had an advantage with the wind in the 2nd half, But if could of went the other way and they could of done the exact same as us and not benefited by it, Yes it's a massive advantage but can also be frustrating if you even slightly overhit it, Was awful watching as a fan seeing a goalkeeper try and take a goal kick and not hit it into the stand,
Was sad for see the Handbags after Arbroath scored, Had to listen to Ayr sing all game and when Arbroath give a little back the toys were out the pram, and that will 100% end up in segregation for future games,

Very disappointing day tbf. Train issues meant I didn't even get to tutties pre kick off.
Having pints in Dundee now so not all bad. Enjoy your evening my fellow ayr and Arbroath posters x

Good attitude mate.

Hope you enjoy your evening in the Arctic Bar and Club Tropicana.

Just home, having had to complain to receive a full refund. Compliments to Arbroath's Chief Steward who was polite and courteous throughout my complaint and credit to Arbroath who made the right decision in the end.

That game should have been called off at the outset. To wait until half time when conditions hadn't got any worse was totally nonsensical. I don't know what Kirkland was thinking. Especially given Arbroath had the advantage for 45 mins and scored direct from a wind assisted corner and then he deprived Ayr of having that same advantage. Very strange indeed.

My steak and black pudding pie was delicious.

I was there and thoroughly enjoyed the shambolic nature of the game as a neutral.  

I'm not actually sure the game got to halftime as the ref blew at about 44 minutes on my watch.  Also there were a couple of injuries.

So was it abandoned in the 1st half technically.

After exiting the ground and driving back to Dundee the wind was worse than when I entered the stadium.

Should never have started but was certainly correct to abandon.

Never seen the light mitre ball behave like one of those 99p plastic efforts at the beach. Players kicking it as hard as they could could and you just not predict where it was going to end up.