Arbroath vs Ayr United

1 minute ago, Mexico said:

Abandoned was the obvious and correct thing to do.

Some Ayr fans are obviously arseholes.

Don’t think it was a given Ayr were winning that in the second half but hey ho.

Happy to be back on the pints.

Was starting it obvious and correct?  What changed between 3.00 and 3.45?

3 minutes ago, Mexico said:

Abandoned was the obvious and correct thing to do.

Some Ayr fans are obviously arseholes.

Don’t think it was a given Ayr were winning that in the second half but hey ho.

Happy to be back on the pints.

Obviously, from an Arbroath perspective.

29 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Ahh sorry eez-eh - my bad.

I think rb 123 questioning bell's commitment is ludicrous - unless there's something I'm missing. He's been brilliant recently.

Sorry again.

Was merely stating that it's any time we need him to step up for an injury or suspension to someone else he always seems to be unavailable. 

Was simply bemoaning it from the bad luck from our side with injuries and stuff, nothing personally to Bell

Game abandoned what a laff that is, should never have been played in the first place but clubs seem powerless to call games off early for wind, SPFL don't seem to give two shits about the wind affecting games, the protocol seems to be wait until the ref turns up at 2 and call it off half an hour before kick off to shaft both sets of supporters. Or be even more clueless and decided to play 45 minutes in a gale and then call it off at half time.

Ayr fans should be let in for free in the rearranged fixture, wasted trip of 3 hours to then get abandoned at half time is pretty bad, that's us now 3 games in hand behind everyone else ffs.

Arboath fans shouldn't have to pay full price for rearranged fixture either i must add.

Just now, rb123! said:

Game abandoned what a laff that is, should never have been played in the first place but clubs seem powerless to call games off early for wind, SPFL don't seem to give two shits about the wind affecting games, the protocol seems to be wait until the ref turns up at 2 and call it off half an hour before kick off to shaft both sets of supporters. Or be even more clueless and decided to play 45 minutes in a gale and then call it off at half time.

Ayr fans should be let in for free in the rearranged fixture, wasted trip of 3 hours to then get abandoned at half time is pretty bad, that's us now 3 games in hand behind everyone else ffs.

Arboath fans shouldn't have to pay full price for rearranged fixture either i must add.

Arbroath have apparently confirmed that everyone will get their money back even though they dont have to offer it so well done to them.