Arbroath vs Ayr United

3 minutes ago, HMIP said:

Conditions exactly as forecast throughout the week.  Completely, utterly, unplayable.  

Yeah for the opposition team. If you’re  Arbroath that plays in these conditions fortnightly then not a problem. Awaiting an Arbroath fan to tell me the wind has only blown twice on a Saturday since August 

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

That’s complete dung to be honest. You must be conveniently ignoring the power of tracking back both Forrest and Moff did against Ross County and ICT.

McCowan is a good player but he spends a fair amount of time throwing a strop when he loses the ball. Suggesting he’s one of the best at tracking back is nonsense.

I've seen Moffat in recent weeks mope around and look disinterested at times, I've also seen Forrest hang around the wing and not see the ball or another player for an hour but it's all opinions and who cares as we've just scored........

Can someone at the game tell us what the back 4 is? I’m still convinced Kerr being there is a wind up.

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Any time I see someone post the score on a thread I have to go check it on BBC before commenting, just in case it's a wind up. doubly true for this game.

Soccerway, FlashScores or AUmedia will all give you the score through much quicker than BBC.

Can someone at the game tell us what the back 4 is? I’m still convinced Kerr being there is a wind up.
Soccerway, FlashScores or AUmedia will all give you the score through much quicker than BBC.

Bet365 is the best bet imo. Gives you a goal update on live games before you see it on the tele.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Bet365 is the best bet imo. Gives you a goal update on live games before you see it on the tele.

Not seen a dangerous attack to goal ratio like that in a long time haha.  Twitter suggests it's all Arbroath

Screenshot_20200222-152110_bet365.jpg

Also where is Bell? match preview didn't even say he was out, usual shite, when you need him to rely on he's nowhere to be seen.

Calm doon, chief.

We've got no idea what's happened to bell but we'll find out after the match. Fans getting on-the-hour updates is a fairly minor issue.

Arbroath equalise in ridiculous circumstances.

Wind unplayable.

Come on lads, dig in.

Just now, pandarilla said:

Calm doon, chief.

We've got no idea what's happened to bell but we'll find out after the match. Fans getting on-the-hour updates is a fairly minor issue.

Arbroath equalise in ridiculous circumstances.

Wind unplayable.

Come on lads, dig in.

lolwut

I asked if someone at the game could us what the back 4 is. What a weird response.