Arbroath vs Ayr United

Wouldn’t have minded Gillespie playing at centre back. Thought his positioning, tackling and game management were fairly good whilst his pace and fitness weren’t up to speed. Maybe with the conditions nice passing won’t be happening as much so going for a physical approach  in midfield 

At least he’s the one stepping up and willing to play out of position although I would’ve preferred to see Harvie in there and Ecrepont get a start.
Playing an inexperienced player in this is not wise though. You need grit and experience.

Folk knicker wetting over kerr at cb. Can we not wait to see if it's a disaster first? Let's have a bit of faith in the young gaffer. Mistakes will happen but he's obviously got a reason for this plan.

McCowan has obviously pissed Kerr off in some way as he's gone from being arguably our best player to not getting a game.

Although I'm a big Forrest and Moffat fan I'd definitely have had McCowan in ahead of both of them as he's far better at tracking back which is something which we'll need today with that defence.

Sounds as if game is going to get abandoned
We not playing a 3/5/2 
Doohan
Houston Roscoe Harvie 
Forrest Kerr Gillespie Kelly Malley
Moffat Drinan
Why the f**k would Mark Kerr play at CB

4-4-2

AU media confirmed it on Twitter.

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

McCowan has obviously pissed Kerr off in some way as he's gone from being arguably our best player to not getting a game.

Although I'm a big Forrest and Moffat fan I'd definitely have had McCowan in ahead of both of them as he's far better at tracking back which is something which we'll need today with that defence.

That’s complete dung to be honest. You must be conveniently ignoring the power of tracking back both Forrest and Moff did against Ross County and ICT.

McCowan is a good player but he spends a fair amount of time throwing a strop when he loses the ball. Suggesting he’s one of the best at tracking back is nonsense.