Thistle Vs Pars - Saturday 22 Feb

Awful, the worst 45 minutes from a Pars side since the Arbroath defeat at Gayfield, absolutely atrocious. Subs need made at half time. 

The only positive was some minor time-wasting at the end of the half which got some fans near the camera absolutely raging. 

So so so woeful. Crawford must have stood in that changing room before kick off and said "get possession, punt it long" Can be no other explanation. Punt to who? Afolabi is a passenger and McGill is running his heart out for lost causes every time. 

I'm watching most players discussing if not arguing with each other about what they're supposed to be doing. Total shambles. 

Thistle far and away the best team, deserve 3 points on that half alone. 

Wow. That was all sorts of shite from us. I think Crawford has set us up tonight to get a 0-0. I really do. Time wasting galore and no resemblance of trying to play football.

You’d be forgiven for thinking we were at the foot of the table and Partick were maybe second bottom or something.

We aren’t bothering to challenge for 2nd balls, defence panicking whenever they’re near Rudden and just launching balls up the field and hoping Partick make an arse of it.

If Partick can’t get all 3 points here tonight then it’s clear to see why they are staring down the barrel.

Ethan Ross has totally stunk it for us. Not tracking runners and getting caught in the middle every time. He needs hooked and replaced with someone who can resemble a winger.

For all the possession they’ve had, I can’t remember them having s decent chance? I don’t think Fon Williams has had to do anything incredibly demanding. They should be winning, though. We have been absolutely terrible. That doesn’t quite do it justice how bad it’s been. Worst 1st half display of the season for me.

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

For all the possession they’ve had, I can’t remember them having s decent chance? I don’t think Fon Williams has had to do anything incredibly demanding. They should be winning, though. We have been absolutely terrible. That doesn’t quite do it justice how bad it’s been. Worst 1st half display of the season for me.

Other than the penalty miss and Rudden hitting the bar and the couple of fon Williams saves?

Crawford needs to change this pronto because I’m honestly stunned at how shite we’ve been.