Thistle Vs Pars - Saturday 22 Feb

When everyone is fit, I'm confident we can get results against most teams in this league. But our inconsistency and shocking away form is costing us. We'd have a much smoother season aiming for the play-offs if we could at least sort our away form a bit. 

Dunfermline are probably the best example of just how much of an inconsistent mess this league actually is; unbeaten runs followed by not winning in ages.

Our form recently (and especially against the Pars this season) has been dreadful, so I’m not particularly hopeful here, but we’ve got to win again soon... right? 

On 16/02/2020 at 14:11, Daftjag said:

if anyone fails to beat us then its entirely down to them not being good enough. we havent kept a clean sheet all year and our team is just an overall disgrace. dunfermline should have enough but i'll be in berlin for a stag so i'll drink a budvar for every goal nisbet scores against us to numb the internal loathing at the state of the club.

4 Budvar's? On a stag do? Fucking hell settle down. 

I'll be sticking a score on the Pars at the very least. Wonder if there are markets for conceding goals from set pieces. 

On 16/02/2020 at 14:11, Daftjag said:

if at i'll be in berlin for a stag so i'll drink a budvar for every goal nisbet scores against us to numb the internal loathing at the state of the club.

Don't show up your fellow Partickers. At least make it something with a bit more of a kick and artistic panache like Absinthe Sazeracs. 

4 hours ago, L'immortale Par said:

Don't show up your fellow Partickers. At least make it something with a bit more of a kick and artistic panache like Absinthe Sazeracs. 

i'm the kind of w****r who goes to nando's and orders a fish supper

6 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Big travelling support expected? 

I think there is considerable interest given we've won our past few games and the long gap. Maybe get somewhere between 500-750. Probably depend if the weather is still horrendous as well.