Thistle Vs Pars - Saturday 22 Feb

1 minute ago, ARu-Shawlands said:

Not toys out of pram at all, just an assessment of another underperforming team playing a poor form of football in a very unpredictable league.

Timewasting is a pathetic part of football, and always has been, it is something that referees should stamp on as much as possible. You or I don't pay money at the gate to watch timewasting, we want to watch a good competitive game of football?

If that opinion is 'toys out of the pram', then so be it …. but I think you talking nonsense!

Ooft, you mad. It was 5 days ago. 85 hours of seethe, it’s not healthy.

fwiw I and just about everyone around me was pleased to see our players use every opportunity to slow the game down.  We were being absolutely destroyed and it’s exactly what you want from your team in that scenario. You pay to watch your team and I want to see my team do the right things during the game.  Watching OFW walk 30 yards to have a chat with Paton about something probably completely irrelevant was delightful.  Sure I’ve been on the other side of things but there is absolutely no way if Partick are 1 up and struggling to get a hold on the game your screaming at your players to hurry up.

14 minutes ago, Reid said:

Timewasting is absolutely brilliant when done by your own team. Love it.

Yep, completely unashamed to say I loved Tam Cerny’s antics with us. He was incredible at it; regularly had other teams’ players and fans frothing at the mouth but always got away with it. A master at work.

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

Yep, completely unashamed to say I loved Tam Cerny’s antics with us. He was incredible at it; regularly had other teams’ players and fans frothing at the mouth but always got away with it. A master at work.

Goalkeepers are brilliant at it. Kicking boots off the posts? They don’t do it at any other time. 
Taking the goal kick from the other side after throwing the ball too far outside the six yard box and waving at his teammates and doing a pretend fast walk back to the goals.