Thistle Vs Pars - Saturday 22 Feb

3 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

When was the last time we won a game against dunfermline? We've had some horror shows against them so, combined with our general shiteness lately delighted this is off.

2-0 at home last season. Caldwell’s first win, I think.

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Nah.

Anyone remember we played like 4 times in a week under Calderwood? Think we played Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, Saturday.

It was Saturday-Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday, back in April 2004. The first Saturday was the Scottish Cup semi-final against Inverness, and I think you had rescheduled games against Hibs and Motherwell still to play before the split, with fixture 33 being the second Saturday. I think you could have played Hibs in the previous midweek, but opted to delay it so you were fresh for the cup game.

The Hibs game could potentially have been slotted in for the next midweek had you not drawn with Inverness and had to play a replay.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Have we played any bounce games?

An hour between ourselves apparently.   Wouldn’t surprise me if we were trying to get something on today but it’s unlikely.  

This would have been the best game to come back into after a long break but it’s not happened and we now have the much tougher game vs inverness to try and get going again.

It was Saturday-Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday, back in April 2004. The first Saturday was the Scottish Cup semi-final against Inverness, and I think you had rescheduled games against Hibs and Motherwell still to play before the split, with fixture 33 being the second Saturday. I think you could have played Hibs in the previous midweek, but opted to delay it so you were fresh for the cup game.
The Hibs game could potentially have been slotted in for the next midweek had you not drawn with Inverness and had to play a replay.

I think it concluded with a draw at home to Dundee Utd, but could be wrong.

Was the United game not the one we played loads of youngsters? I remember seeing lots of high numbers on the bench.
Aye I think so. I mind Craig Wilson made his debut and possibly Greg Ross? Hunt and Mehmet up front perhaps, would be interesting to look at the line up.