Thistle Vs Pars - Saturday 22 Feb

6 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

There’s now a decent chance this game will be on. Weather has seized up a fair bit this morning in the Wild West Coast. This now may mean I get to nurse my hangover in Maryhill. Great.

7 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Following this morning’s pitch inspection, this afternoon’s Ladbrokes Championship clash with Dunfermline Athletic has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch. https://t.co/NB5ybUX95x

YAAAAAS

🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

That'll be those rugby boys at it again.

I don't think grown men chasing an egg shaped ball 3 miles away in Scotstoun on a plastic pitch would have much affect on this decision neebs...

Spoiler

In before the whoosh.

Probably those smoke bombs the lino lickers let off imo...

Thistle manager Ian McCall said: “We were all desperate to play a game of football this afternoon but the referee has made the correct decision. There are areas of the park that aren’t playable and would not be safe for the players. The forecast for the rest of the day is poor and wouldn’t help to get the surface playable. It’s disappointing but absolutely the correct decision.”

Strange reason. We've struggled to play on nearly all areas of the pitch this season...🤷‍♂️