Queens v Dundee

1 minute ago, Nithsdale Wanderer said:

So, as expected ,  you place no responsibility on Dobbie himself.

He has been poor this season and not for lack of opportunities.

I think the injuries of last season have had more of an effect than he , or most people thought.

He doesn't seem as explosive with his efforts as he used to be.

Mate, you forget he's playing against Dundee this week. He could score against us blindfolded.

I think the injuries of last season have had more of an effect than he , or most people thought.
He doesn't seem as explosive with his efforts as he used to be.
Dobbie has missed chances like most strikers. Are you seriously suggesting this system has nothing to do with Dobbie's lack of goals, it's all down to Dobbie?

Is the mountain of evidence that Dobbie functions better with a tall runner up alongside him not enough for you to realise this particular system only hinders him Alan?

3 hours ago, Nithsdale Wanderer said:

I think his shortage of goals this season owes a great deal to a "lack of opportunities".

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 08:18, palmy_cammy said:

Sad to say, but unless we've emptied the arrogant p***k and his despicable sidekick I can't see me going to this.  I care far too much to watch them not caring in the slightest about our current predicament.

Just a grim state of affairs all round.

What an ignorant, disgusting and disrespectful comment.

You really think the Management Team don't care just because they don't jump around like idiots on the touchline ?

When the going gets tough it's best to keep a clear head and work out the way forward.

I am sure that's exactly what they are doing.   You can't do your job properly or effectively when you lose it emotionally.

It seems some football fans - of all teams -  are so shallow they are taken in by very simple things like tantrums on the touchline or Managers silvery tongues leading them to believe that because of what they say and how they say it - furrowed brow comes to mind -  that they are just like the fans themselves and somehow care more than someone who doesn't act like that.

It doesn't make them better Managers and , in some cases,  can lead to being within a whisker of automatic relegation.

A win on Saturday puts us 5 points off 4th with a game on hand.

This League is very tight.

1 hour ago, JK_Queens said:

Johnston won’t, but I think a 3-5-2 may make us a bit more solid and would get the best out our current players:

Stewart - Ledger, Kilday, Semple - Lyon/Mercer Pybus Osman Wilson Holt - Dobbie Hamilton

Wouldn't be against that line up either. 

10 hours ago, Nithsdale Wanderer said:

What an ignorant, disgusting and disrespectful comment.

You really think the Management Team don't care just because they don't jump around like idiots on the touchline ?

When the going gets tough it's best to keep a clear head and work out the way forward.

I am sure that's exactly what they are doing.   You can't do your job properly or effectively when you lose it emotionally.

It seems some football fans - of all teams -  are so shallow they are taken in by very simple things like tantrums on the touchline or Managers silvery tongues leading them to believe that because of what they say and how they say it - furrowed brow comes to mind -  that they are just like the fans themselves and somehow care more than someone who doesn't act like that.

It doesn't make them better Managers and , in some cases,  can lead to being within a whisker of automatic relegation.

A win on Saturday puts us 5 points off 4th with a game on hand.

This League is very tight.

Fully get your points but if the players showed a lack of passion on the pitch you and every other supporter would not stand for it.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
26 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
My customary tenner on our opponents.

So what will McPake's tombola formation be tomorrow?

You don't need a formation to beat us, you only need to be able to cross.

Unlucky for you then, we have the premier winger in the Championship. #CB7

16 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Need a positive result this weekend the team I would like to see start is -

Stewart - Mercer Kilday Semple Holt - Lyon Pybus Wilson Petraviciois - Hamilton & Dobbie. 

Thoughts? 

That line up would do for me 

16 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
56 minutes ago, baw heid said:
That line up would do for me 

It won't happen. There's too much Semple in it for AJ's liking.

Surely he has to dae somethin Its not to much to have the lad and Hamilton starting. at least the line up would  include another 2 big lads to defend crosses and its not to much to expect the two of them getting a headed goal at the other end. But like you I agree its a big ask, but we can but hope.

8 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

My customary tenner on our opponents.

So what will McPake's tombola formation be tomorrow?

Honestly wouldn't change it. McGhee possibly in for one of the CH's, but happy to go as is.

Any chance of this being off tomorrow?