Queens v Dundee

Away win

Keep the faith.

Who's the Dundee fan who bets against us ? And how much have you won this season in total ?

Don’t think he will be betting against Dundee this Saturday!

6/4 Dundee with Bet 365, fill yir boots £££££.
I will stay be there on Saturday supporting the team as usual and hoping for a miracle.Our teams in freefall unfortunately and I’m losing faith in Messrs Johnstone and Clark.Billy might have some big decisions to make very shortly or it’s The Seaside League for us next year!

I will stay be there on Saturday supporting the team as usual and hoping for a miracle.Our teams in freefall unfortunately and I’m losing faith in Messrs Johnstone and Clark.Billy might have some big decisions to make very shortly or it’s The Seaside League for us next year!

Still be there! Fk a don’t want to stay there [emoji23][emoji23]

Guaranteed that Dobbie will score here, even though he’s been quiet on the goals front this season. 
Unless we get a penalty or AJ takes his head out his arse and changes our shitty system ([emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]) then I'm doubtful.

I thought Dundee were honking in our first meeting this season and we were a bit better than what we are now. We could only manage a point that night so I really can't see past a defeat this weekend. Dundee @ 31/20 would soften the blow at least.

Ii will.

Queens were so poor Saturday bar a 10/15 minute spell second half. Dobbie looked well off the pace as well although his link up play at times showed the player of old.

Any other team in this form then I’d say we should win but since it’s Queens then we know we’ll bow down and get shafted.

20 minutes ago, BigRubberFist said:

Can't see this being other than a really, really turgid game. 

Maybe the weather will do us all a favour and get it postponed.

And only delay the problem? Nah, get it over and done with and take your pumping from the mighty Dee.

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 15:47, 19QOS19 said:

Unless we get a penalty or AJ takes his head out his arse and changes our shitty system (emoji38.png emoji38.png emoji38.png) then I'm doubtful.

So, as expected ,  you place no responsibility on Dobbie himself.

He has been poor this season and not for lack of opportunities.

I think the injuries of last season have had more of an effect than he , or most people thought.

He doesn't seem as explosive with his efforts as he used to be.