Queens v Dundee

Hate playing you lot. 0W, 1D, 3L in our last four games. Never get any positive vibes playing Queens, as something dumb is sure to happen.

That being said, you're horribly shite right now and we have supposedly turned a corner (jury's still out on that one but I digress). Am considering the long trip south, largely because I think Dumfries is a cracking wee town (though I will more than happily slag it for banter, you English b*****ds). Hopefully we take advantage of this terrible form and get a win at Palmerston. Not holding my breath though.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

4 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

McDaid only usually puts in one decent cross a match, so not much to worry about there.  Our best bet for a goal is a ball played over the top for Hemmings to run onto.

Bet Christie will be better for that. Got some tall b*****ds in our team now, scored off a corner in the last game... I feel we'll head in at least one next week.

McDaid only usually puts in one decent cross a match, so not much to worry about there.  Our best bet for a goal is a ball played over the top for Hemmings to run onto.
One? That'll be enough. No you won't score the way you've described. It'll be a cross/corner.

Just now, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Oh dear,  another "we're more shite than you" match thread. It's going to be a long week. 

Oh no, I'm pretty damn certain we're better than you, but Queens are our bogey team and that doesn't fill me with confidence is all.

9 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Completely pointless post of the day: We've not yet lost this season on artificial turf.

We’ve not yet picked up a point on it this year.