Games on or off 15th February

Village elder

1 hour ago, Village elder said:

Probably a bit early any news of games being on or off yet..Darvel is off I believe.....can somebody please spare me the misery of watching a game on the plastic ?

Watching a decent game at this time of year with the conditions will be 10 times more possible than on grass.

17 minutes ago, debbiedingle said:

you know what plan,A team sorry no team.🤐

Contact Maihri McWilliams at the Enterprise and she will explain the circumstances why theLugar game was switched back to Lugar. Please stop you slanderous accusations

Lanark v St Rochs is ON.  I am gobsmacked as we have had snow on the ground all week up until yesterday. Conditions will be horrendous.

It’s more what’s coming this afternoon that I’m more surprised it’s on.

Gets all the suspensions out the way for the league tho I suppose. [emoji57][emoji57]🤫[emoji23][emoji23]

4 minutes ago, debbiedingle said:

why did you move the game from the sports hub,back to your own park? 

We were informed by Maihri Mcwilliams that The Cumnock Talbot game would be rescheduled  to the hub if Talbot game was off. That meant that Kello and Lugar had to move .Maihri then informed me that Cumnock was not rescheduling. She then phoned me and said Kello wanted a two kick off .As Kello train at the hub we thought it fair that they get first crack. We forked Rosebank for two days to try and get the game on . Please phone Maihri and she will confirm this. Somebody is feeding you wrong info

1 minute ago, sweep said:

We were informed by Maihri Mcwilliams that The Cumnock Talbot game would be rescheduled  to the hub if Talbot game was off. That meant that Kello and Lugar had to move .Maihri then informed me that Cumnock was not rescheduling. She then phoned me and said Kello wanted a two kick off .As Kello train at the hub we thought it fair that they get first crack. We forked Rosebank for two days to try and get the game on . Please phone Maihri and she will confirm this. Somebody is feeding you wrong info

Kello want it as got Scottish Cup game next weekend 

6 minutes ago, sweep said:

Well Done Lugar,Fantastic Wee Club Run By Good People,Will Need To Speak To My Inside Man.😇