CONFIRMED PYRAMID INTEREST

teamfinderscot

4 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

The West Region have got a list of clubs to go to SFA with that are 100% behind THEIR proposal (which includes Auchinleck, Beith, Winton, Kilbirnie, Cumnock, Hurlford and Glenafton…..although I'm not 100% sure of Cumnock and Glenafton). It seemed a mighty big list. At the time I left the pub Largs Thistle had not signed up to this list as they want to see what the LL/EoSL proposal is. Which makes me wonder why these clubs have signed up to sticking with the Juniors when this is not yet available. Just to make sure Largs Thistle's name is not (currently) on that list of names read out at other club meetings.

It sounds like teams are sticking their name on both. But a lot would prefer the junior option 

Just now, AlanCamelonfan said:

It sounds like teams are sticking their name on both. But a lot would prefer the junior option 

This is the point - they are using this list to say the WoSL DO NOT HAVE THESE CLUBS. Not they have expressed an interest in the West Region one as well. That they should not be included in the WoSL numbers.

I'll need this confirmed that they are saying Largs are on this list. Not that they are speaking to Largs which they have. That we are on this list of clubs that are staying Junior. Is this what is being said. It is very important that this is clarified. 

The junior option isn’t an option, the email doesn’t have any grounds and the strategy to get access to the pyramid by making the SFA pressure the Lowland League into agreeing to promotion/relegation is flawed.

maybe had this been enacted 6/12 months back then it would have been a starter of a plan.

love the guys passion for the game thou, hats off to him for trying, none of the other office bearers seem to be doing anything 

The junior option isn’t an option, the email doesn’t have any grounds and the strategy to get access to the pyramid by making the SFA pressure the Lowland League into agreeing to promotion/relegation is flawed.
maybe had this been enacted 6/12 months back then it would have been a starter of a plan.
love the guys passion for the game thou, hats off to him for trying, none of the other office bearers seem to be doing anything 
So in effect it's a one man crusade & no other blazers are involved in being behind it? Would that also mean the SJFA haven't gave it their blessing at all?

I know for a fact that teams have been mentioned as "signed up" to the WRSJFA plan, when they have signed nothing.
How many clubs are we talking about? If he's lying then surely that's grounds for dismissal from their role within the region.

Just now, GNU_Linux said:
7 minutes ago, glensmad said:
I know for a fact that teams have been mentioned as "signed up" to the WRSJFA plan, when they have signed nothing.

How many clubs are we talking about? If he's lying then surely that's grounds for dismissal from their role within the region.

I dont think hes lying he twists the facts to suit his arguments he tried to do that to me on the meadow fb page. 

These teams would prefer his option but have put their interest in ll option 

I don't know how many exactly, but I do know of two names mentioned to me as "signed up" who have signed nothing.

21 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

Apply to the WoSL. This 'leaving behind' stuff is a heap of crap. 

They might get left behind. We have no indication how many clubs the Lowland League will be taking. They are poaching the best clubs. We have no way of knowing if they are going to pick and choose which clubs they allow in. That is the pitch the West Region went with tonight.

Just now, theesel1994 said:

They might get left behind. We have no indication how many clubs the Lowland League will be taking. They are poaching the best clubs. We have no way of knowing if they are going to pick and choose which clubs they allow in. That is the pitch the West Region went with tonight.

Which is something that needs to be counteracted pronto. The EoS turned no one down. We have no bass whatsoever to assume the WoS will pull up the drawbridge. It is not how they do it. Quite revealing about the paranoia of the West Region.

That is just utter utter nonsense if that is what he is saying.

http://slfl.co.uk/west-of-scotland-league-update/

The latest update regarding the West of Scotland League

Following the passing of the date for clubs to note an interest in the proposed WoSFL, we can confirm that a total of 48 clubs from all grades have submitted emails thus far, asking to be kept informed of further developments. Clubs who have not noted their interest yet are still welcome to contact George Fraser geo_fraser @hotmail.co.uk to do so. This also does not preclude clubs from applying once more information is released.

We will now formalise the process and will contact all clubs concerned with further details.

1 hour ago, theesel1994 said:

The West Region have got a list of clubs to go to SFA with that are 100% behind THEIR proposal (which includes Auchinleck, Beith, Winton, Kilbirnie, Cumnock, Hurlford and Glenafton…..although I'm not 100% sure of Cumnock and Glenafton). It seemed a mighty big list. At the time I left the pub Largs Thistle had not signed up to this list as they want to see what the LL/EoSL proposal is. Which makes me wonder why these clubs have signed up to sticking with the Juniors when this is not yet available. Just to make sure Largs Thistle's name is not (currently) on that list of names read out at other club meetings.

Is it true that at least one club have allegedly backed the WRJFA according to Beenze, but deny it? if so, how many more?