CONFIRMED PYRAMID INTEREST

teamfinderscot

1 minute ago, LongTimeLurker said:

We've been told that's the case on the other thread albeit as second hand info from Whitburn committee members who were at this east region junior meeting. That leaves the south section with a maximum of thirteen clubs and arguably as few as four West Lothian/Stirlingshire/Clackmannanshire defections away from being untenable moving forward even as a single division.

Anyone fancy forming a side with me? We play in my back garden and prefer shooting into the shed end. Colours are whatever combination of tops you turn up with.  £50 fine for destruction of plants and away team needs to supply this ball cos the neighbour won’t give me mine back.     Think we’ve got a good chance of playing in the south division next year.   If I need to sway a couple of votes I’m happy to promise visiting committee free pies and play a recording of me shouting mon the juniors on repeat throughout the game.

On 19/02/2020 at 16:34, Bestsinceslicebread said:

So Officially 100% its the following;

West: Kilwinning Rangers, Clydebank

East: Kirkcaldy & Dysart, Thornton hibs

The rest have made enquiries about moving, I would expect there are many who have made enquiries about moving, even clubs with no intention of moving but put in  a note of interest.
The links t the official pages are here that state about moving
https://www.kirkcaldyymfc.co.uk/

https://www.thorntonhibs.com/news/club-announcement-2513853.html

https://www.clydebankfc.com/club-statement-pyramid-2/

I cant, so far find anything official that Kilwinning are going but other than officially expressed and interest, similar to Clydebank's view

So officially we have

East: Kirkcaldy & Dysart, Thornton Hibs  &  Kennoway Star Hearts    

with many others from the West and East making a note of interest.

2 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

So officially we have

East: Kirkcaldy & Dysart, Thornton Hibs  &  Kennoway Star Hearts    

Check the Kilwinning and Clydebank statement again

Nobody can be official on deciding to leave in the west until after the LL announces the details on what is happening on or before March 6th. After that we'll probably start to see some announcements similar to the three in the east. Worth bearing in mind also though that many of the moves to the EoS from the ERSJFA over the past two years have flown completely under the radar until the EoS have announced they were accepted. 

1 hour ago, Tutankhamen said:

The few clubs in the West that don't move might end up going anyway if there's nobody left to play

I think there will be quite a few teams left in the West but quite a few will leave for the WOS but in the next few years it will go similar to the East.
Aint gossip, just what was said to me this week.    Spoke to one West region team's chairman who says they won't be making a statement either way but said they definitely wont be left behind if other teams leave. 

I get the impression that you wont find any West team state they are leaving officially until the meeting after, the 31st of march and that time the teams who are intending to leave will be confirmed.  that's what I take from it

So officially we have

West:  none officially leaving but many put a note of interest in.

East: Kirkcaldy & Dysart, Thornton Hibs,  Kennoway Star Hearts and Rosyth    

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

19 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I think there will be quite a few teams left in the West but quite a few will leave for the WOS but in the next few years it will go similar to the East.
Aint gossip, just what was said to me this week.    Spoke to one West region team's chairman who says they won't be making a statement either way but said they definitely wont be left behind if other teams leave. 

I get the impression that you wont find any West team state they are leaving officially until the meeting after, the 31st of march and that time the teams who are intending to leave will be confirmed.  that's what I take from it

So officially we have

West:  none officially leaving but many put a note of interest in.

East: Kirkcaldy & Dysart, Thornton Hibs,  Kennoway Star Hearts and Rosyth    

That about sums up the West Region clubs position. Poor leadership has caused this nothing else.

55 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

That about sums up the West Region clubs position. Poor leadership has caused this nothing else.

Exactly. Not one club has come out and said they're definitely staying and backing the Junior FA's stance. Almost all the clubs that have said anything publicly it's they'll stay if the Juniors can negotiate a way otherwise they're leaving. Time is running out.

18 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

Exactly. Not one club has come out and said they're definitely staying and backing the Junior FA's stance. Almost all the clubs that have said anything publicly it's they'll stay if the Juniors can negotiate a way otherwise they're leaving. Time is running out.

I don't blame them.

Most will go because other's will go, they don't want to publicly state they are 100% staying incase all around them leaves. Also if I'm a fan of a club and they make a decision to stay without consulting the fans I would really go off my nut, probably the same if they went without informing us either, so id suspect some haven't made it public that they are staying ether.  There will be teams who leave, that's for sure just depends how many from the junior ranks.   No team is going to state they are leaving until the know they will be accepted incase of repercussions if they cant.

Lets be realistic, if Kilwinning, Clydebank, Pollok, Auchinleck, Cumnock and Hurlford said they were leaving, then rest would leave, well most of the West Junior teams. None of these teams have officially stated they will leave, only most believe Clydebank and Kilwinning are sure to leave at the very least.  We have had a few teams with statements which are on the fence, stating they are behind the junior association in making this happen but if not that they will be ready to move if need be.

I think nearly everyone is in agreement that there will be a new WOS just depends how many teams join. if there is 16 or less I'd expect it to be one division feeder into the LL if more than 16 they may make it two divisions and the top half of each division in the 20/21 season will make up the Top division and by 21/22 most who have stayed junior will definitely be thinking of moving or at least give it some thought

8 minutes ago, nicotina said:

the greeks have an intention  of joining the new league pending

they fancy going to elgin on a tues night & to get their marbles back

( i know its in the v & a  london )

They're in the British Museum. The marbles, that is.

13 minutes ago, nicotina said:

the greeks have an intention  of joining the new league pending

they fancy going to elgin on a tues night & to get their marbles back

( i know its in the v & a  london )

lol call me ole fashioned but you do have a thing for Elgin, especially on a Tuesday night.
lolol, I don't think any of us who move to the senior ranks from the junior grade have any chance of meeting Elgin.
Suppose its all our loss, especially on a  Tuesday night, by the way, they have an excellent chippy up there, just saying like

...I don't think any of us who move to the senior ranks from the junior grade have any chance of meeting Elgin.
Suppose its all our loss, especially on a  Tuesday night...

Our illusions are shattered. That was our main motivation for expressing an interest. We're fed up with Cambuslang Rangers away on a Saturday afternoon, we were desperate for a wet, windy and freezing cold Tuesday night away to Elgin. [emoji26]

Gutted.

12 hours ago, glensmad said:

Our illusions are shattered. That was our main motivation for expressing an interest. We're fed up with Cambuslang Rangers away on a Saturday afternoon, we were desperate for a wet, windy and freezing cold Tuesday night away to Elgin. emoji26.png

Gutted.

Only been to Elgin once, and it was on a Saturday. Been to Ross County and Peterhead midweek though. Just sayin', don't knock till you've tried it 😁

Edited by RedEd

15 hours ago, glensmad said:

Our illusions are shattered. That was our main motivation for expressing an interest. We're fed up with Cambuslang Rangers away on a Saturday afternoon, we were desperate for a wet, windy and freezing cold Tuesday night away to Elgin. emoji26.png

Gutted.

Not as far fetched as it seems.

Who's to say Rutherglen Glencairn in the years to come won't play Elgin City away in a midweek game.

In the Scottish Cup.

Edited by Tutankhamen
bye bye TJ