CONFIRMED PYRAMID INTEREST

teamfinderscot

Just now, Burnie_man said:

Is it true that at least one club have allegedly backed the WRJFA according to Beenze, but deny it? if so, how many more?

I will need to have this confirmed by anyone that was at the Troon meeting just how Largs name was used. I don't know who Beenze is - I know you state it is Gordon Ronney.I cannot respond to this if Beenze or Gordon deny they are one and the same.

4 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

I will need to have this confirmed by anyone that was at the Troon meeting just how Largs name was used. I don't know who Beenze is - I know you state it is Gordon Ronney.I cannot respond to this if Beenze or Gordon deny they are one and the same.

I wasn't referring to Largs actually, but another Premier club.   Yes Beenze is Ronney.

33 minutes ago, marconi said:

I think important thing here is clubs expressed an interest not a commitment

Exactly, but of the 48 teams/clubs who expressed an interest in the senior pyramid, some will join the pyramid and some will stay in the junior ranks. If some will, then it will most definitely have an effect on the rest making them either jump or stay, similar to what happened to the East juniors. I expect most will have an interest with the juniors as they don't want to rock the boat incase they don't join the pyramid.

I'm 99% certain that a WOS league will start and that's all it needs, even just one division to start off with and you will eventually see other teams over the years join the senior ranks but only to go in at the bottom and quite rightly so, first come first served each year. This first year every team I believe is classed as equal so a divisions or divisions will be worked out

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

1 hour ago, marconi said:

I think important thing here is clubs expressed an interest not a commitment

Well obviously since the formal application process hasn't started yet.

Either way, I'm willing to bet a good chunk of the 48+ will be members of the WoSFL come 25th July, first day of the season.

I can see this misinformation campaign having an effect and persuading clubs to stick with the WRJFA. If the clubs see it as a chance to stick together while gaining access to the pyramid at least some of them will buy it. Hopefully the LL puts them right when they call their meeting. I'm fairly confident Kilwinning won't be part of the WRJFA next season though 😁

2 minutes ago, RedEd said:

I can see this misinformation campaign having an effect and persuading clubs to stick with the WRJFA. If the clubs see it as a chance to stick together while gaining access to the pyramid at least some of them will buy it. Hopefully the LL puts them right when they call their meeting. I'm fairly confident Kilwinning won't be part of the WRJFA next season though 😁

It would be even sweeter if they ended their junior stay with west premiership title