Kilmarnock v Hibernian 16/2/20

100% agree with Ewan.

Hibs were the better yeam in the first half and just about deserved the half time lead.

Thought some of their passing was exceptional given the conditions.

Second half looked like another game entirely, possibly due to another half time pep talk from Lord Dyer.

Oh for a natural goalscorer......

Two decent teams providing great entertainment.

Well played both teams..

That Allan's a cheating wee c**t by the way.

A massive shree points for us there. To be only 5 points off third now is remarkable considering where we were in November.

Couldn't have grudged Killie a draw if they'd scored there, but for all the good work of Burke and O'Donnell on that right hand side they never, unlucks.

7 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

EvilScotty.png.4c0241d3dd2b7157f282dcc983397c1a.png

Maybe. But he's our cheating wee c**t!

I have no issue with that one SA dive, guess he was trying to make up for the 15 fouls on Boyle before any Killie player actually got booked? Usual Alan Muir performance, both sets of fans thought he was a fud.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Despite humping my bet that was a cracking game to watch.

Killie unlucky not to get an equaliser.

If you had actually watched the game you would have seen that we did get an equaliser, just after Hibs took the lead.

Its bad enough you lying about going to games without also lying about watching on tv.

You are a sad man.

Disappointed not to get anything from that, thought we deserved a second goal the way the match was going but it didn't happen and I still see a team that are busting a gut and trying out there. Hibs have some excellent players and Docherty's goal was lovely. Jackson gets lucky with the deflection but I wouldn't complain if we'd scored a similar goal at the other end. Ultimately it's now difficult to get top six barring a Hibs or Livi arse-collapse (neither of which I can see happening tbh). Chris Burke is phenomenal and if we don't give him another year then we're absolute idiots, he ages like a very, very fine wine. Our mid-season slump has definitely not helped, but I see enough in the team we have right now to avoid getting dragged down into the bottom 4. We move on to a big test on Wednesday night now, and possibly a game that defines our season. 

Been a while since we've played as well as that and not got a result. Probably since the 5-3 game at easter road a couple years ago. First half we weren't amazing, dochertys goal was class, almost a carbon copy of the jordan jones one against hibs a couple years ago. Unlucky deflection for second but i'd expect any competent keeper to save that. Despite going behind i felt we were still in the game and Burkeys goal was the least we deserved. 

Second half was so frustrating, been begging for that kind of delivery all season and we get 10 or so great balls in and noone gambles or throws themselves at it. 

Boyle on counter always looked dangerous, boy is rapid, Hibs need to keep him fit.

Didn't get a clear view of the del fabro penalty shout at the time but the replay shows we were unlucky not to get that.  Linesman looking right at it aswell.

10 minutes ago, PrestersKTID said:

Boyle on counter always looked dangerous, boy is rapid, Hibs need to keep him fit.

It doesn't help when his opponents are allowed to constantly foul him. Every match he's hacked about 5 times before anyone gets booked.

That's a dig at the refs by the way, not Kilmarnock or any other team. Any advantage you can get away with should be taken.