The Blue Brazil v The Binos

Great result did not expect that score, that’s 5 away wins on the trot, now only if we could start winning at home then playoffs could be on the cards. Stenny next up at home need to stop the rot and get the win.

Went to game as a neutral. Thought first half was fairly even but Cowden terrible in the second half. Also thought the ref had a nightmare and if I was a cowden fan would be raging.

Even the Albion manager said as much. Lost count of how many awful referees we get.

We were back to our old poor play. Think we have been a bit fortunate in some games and we do miss Smith. Referee a bit bizarre with some decisions and what was the point of the terrace side linesman? I think the only time he stuck his flag up was in the second half and nobody knew why. It was like it was a game of dare between him and the ref to see who would actually call the decision.

Went to game as a neutral. Thought first half was fairly even but Cowden terrible in the second half. Also thought the ref had a nightmare and if I was a cowden fan would be raging.

An awful second half is a frequent feature of our play

Just now, wulliemc said:

When ref ref went to his pocket to pull a card i was thinking a yellow seems a bit harsh and it was red so i must have missed something.

Game was gone by then anyway so didn’t change the result but might influence a few comingup

I thought it was 50/50 whether it was a free kick or not, never mind a card. It looked like it was a yellow card he pulled out.

Hopefully we can appeal the red card, as we can ill afford  to lose Hamilton. Morrison's injury is a worry too as he was comfortably our best player. Our centre backs are normally rock solid, but I think the slippery surface made them a bit uncertain, and the pace and craft of Bikey and Duffy worried them all game. Last week Allen got the ball into feet and he scored one, made one, and led the Stenny defence a merry dance. This week he hardly got a pass the whole game. Miller and Buchanan were at their infuriating worst, hardly winning a tackle or completing a pass. Don't know whyMiller was preferred to Cox, maybe the latter was carrying a knock. Had a bad feeling about this game beforehand, I just felt we were due a poor performance, and it was certainly that. Stirling took their chances and were well worth the win. Referee was stinking as per usual.