The Blue Brazil v The Binos

Next stop for the Binos is a trip Cowdenbeath to face a home side currently 3rd in League 2. 

Given our recent form away from home the question most Binos fans are asking can we make it 5 wins in a row on the road ? 

Difficult game as usual at Central Park hope it goes ahead as the weather forecast is not looking too good heavy rain and strong winds on the BBC website for Saturday. Game if it goes ahead we really need to take something from given our poor home form. not a win in 2020. 

Prediction Blue Brazil 0 Binos 1     😉

41 minutes ago, rhliston said:

Next stop for the Binos is a trip Cowdenbeath to face a home side currently 3rd in League 2. 

Given our recent form away from home the question most Binos fans are asking can we make it 5 wins in a row on the road ? 

Difficult game as usual at Central Park hope it goes ahead as the weather forecast is not looking too good heavy rain and strong winds on the BBC website for Saturday. Game if it goes ahead we really need to take something from given our poor home form. not a win in 2020. 

Prediction Blue Brazil 0 Binos 1     😉

Why is the weather bad almost every Saturday? 

A real 6 pointer this fixture, we need to get back to winning ways, Stirling tend to be pretty solid defensively but the defending seemed to cost them the game at weekend, seemed unlucky up the pitch & the Bikey boy looked very direct and a threat, I hope Cowden are on their game for this one. not going to rule us out thats for sure, home record is very solid & where our points have come from

Edited by SuperCowden

ANDY MATTHEW LOUNGE - COWDENBEATH v STIRLING ALBION

Stirling Albion fans coming along to Central Park on Saturday can enjoy a pre-match drink in the Andy Matthew Lounge which is located upstairs in the Main Stand.

The bar will be open when the turnstiles open at 1.45pm and of course there is no more convenient location for your pre-match libation - see you on Saturday!

Message copied from Cowdens Facebook page.

Hopefully the game goes ahead. Cowden are very strong at Central Park and the Binos have  a very impressive away record (5 wins and a draw in the last 6!!)

Interested to see how this goes. Binos need to get something out of these types of games to keep pressing the playoff spots. 

37 minutes ago, onecowden said:

Weather forecast is depressing. Wind and heavy rain. Makes the game a lottery for the most part. Why can’t we have football when the weather is nicer? Why is there not an appetite for summer football? Why? Can anyone explain?

Good question, ask myself the same every winter. 
my old man won’t go when it’s too cold/windy and I probably won’t either when I’m his age

3-1 down at half time, change it? No, Bollan keeps it the same. Get Renton, Miller and Buchanan off and Cox, Thomas and Swann on. Stick three up front and at least have a go at it. He will probably just bring Taylor off with about ten minutes left and leave Renton on.