58 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

ATS?

Is it a behind closed door game or are they going to let the fans know?

Think he's having a giraffe mate.

Edit. Drew was correct, I'm a dick.

Edited by bennett

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Mates bro in law plays for livi and says they got a WhatsApp saying they’re trying again tomorrow, I say bullshit, never heard of anything like that happening before.

I smell shite. Stewards, backroom staff, pie stall girls, cops etc all just to drop their sunday plans to get a game on for the **** aye?

Assuming all pre-split fixtures must be fulfilled before the split, trying again for Sunday or Monday night doesn’t sound too outlandish. Particularly if they’re already struggling to pencil in a match against the Perth Saints, with a decent chance of progression in Europe.

Livi to be awarded the three points due to the ****’ ineptitude IMO.

They can just extend the season to allow Rangers to fight on all fronts, and if they don't, it's bias.
Wait, I think I've seen this before...
The funniest end to a season in years. Rangers have a giant strop that the season wasn't extended, David Edgar's "hidden hand" paranoia, Rangers having caused their own problem by postponing a home game against fucking GRETNA for international commitments, shitting the bed in the UEFA Cup Final and losing the league on the last day at Pittodrie. McCoist raging. Just delicious.

5 minutes ago, muirkirk nil said:

When did sectarianism spread to pitches?

7 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Confirmed as tomorrow at 3pm.

Plenty of time for fans to rearrange any plans, while also taking into account the weather will 100% be much much better.

When it's called off tomorrow will it get handed over to Livi to play at the Spaghettihad on Monday?

Mates bro in law plays for livi and says they got a WhatsApp saying they’re trying again tomorrow, I say bullshit, never heard of anything like that happening before.
Normally they don't have to bother, but there are no other free dates before the split and they've already got the St Johnstone game to pencil in too.

Assuming all pre-split fixtures must be fulfilled before the split, trying again for Sunday or Monday night doesn’t sound too outlandish. Particularly if they’re already struggling to pencil in a match against the Perth Saints, with a decent chance of progression in Europe.

Livi to be awarded the three points due to the ****’ ineptitude IMO.
The pre-split fixtures don't HAVE to be played before the split, but if they affect which teams are actually in the top and bottom six then they do. Both Livi and St Johnstone are in a position where that might be the case - it would be less of an issue if it was against diddies like Accies or Hearts.

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:
1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Normally they don't have to bother, but there are no other free dates before the split and they've already got the St Johnstone game to pencil in too.

Livi tomorrow and ST Johnstone on Monday sounds like a plan. 3 points to both of us if they can't get the match on.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

I am praying that people make journeys from the Highlands, down South and Northern Ireland again tomorrow, only for the game to be rained off again.

Be as well just finding digs and staying overnight in Glasgow for the game tomorrow, or heading back hame around 1pm tomorrow when it's called off again. Or will it than be changed to Monday if it's still waterlogged tomorrow. So many questions, it's like an episode of Soap.

32 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:
They can just extend the season to allow Rangers to fight on all fronts, and if they don't, it's bias.
Wait, I think I've seen this before...

The funniest end to a season in years. Rangers have a giant strop that the season wasn't extended, David Edgar's "hidden hand" paranoia, Rangers having caused their own problem by postponing a home game against fucking GRETNA for international commitments, shitting the bed in the UEFA Cup Final and losing the league on the last day at Pittodrie. McCoist raging. Just delicious.

Unfortunately, we couldn't quite provide the perfect ending.

It came of course, only after Gordon Smith in his SFA capacity had suggested moving the Scottish Cup final to midweek.