3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

That's the game, learnt from County and ICT how to do pre match pessimism. You should do it more often, hate when your podcast buddies all predict a Livi win.

😆 There is defo a pattern forming when we all predict wins, although we all predicted a win against St Mirren so maybe our luck is changing 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

😆 There is defo a pattern forming when we all predict wins, although we all predicted a win against St Mirren so maybe our luck is changing 🤷‍♂️

That was at home, we've won 6 on the bounce at home (7 if you incl the cup game), even you lot couldn't jinx that.;)

My default position for a game against the OF is if we concede three or less and have a couple of “coulda/shoulda/woulda” moments then that’s fine and we move on.

Biggest worry for me at the moment is how long Bartley will be our for. I think he’s played in ever game and is one of few ‘big guys’ in our relatively short mid to front.

Bloody grass pitches should be banned.

Rangers staff are working ‘furiously’ to improve the problematic Ibrox pitch ahead of the Premiership clash against Livingston.

The players are likely relieved to be returning to home comforts, but questions remain over the state of the playing surface, which the manager described as ‘awful’

Just hope we don't pick up any injuries on this abomination of a grass pitch.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

10 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Bloody grass pitches should be banned.

Just hope we don't pick up any injuries on this abomination of a grass pitch.

Hybrid pitch, apparently we're going back to beautiful grass next season. 

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Oh goody, then it'll be even worse next season, it's the grass that's the problem this time of year.

Nah, we've got UV lights for the grass. Probably  the plastic part to blame. 

5 minutes ago, crispy said:

Vicious rumours on this train that there’s a pitch inspection underway now.

Read that myself. Its Scotland,  it rains, we should be used to it by now.

Edited by bennett

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

Nah, we've got UV lights for the grass. Probably  the plastic part to blame. 

Read that myself. Its Scotland,  it rains, we should be used to it by now.

Wouldn't have been off played on our pitch, tinpot Sevco grass pitch, fucking joke of a club.

20 hours ago, crispy said:

Better win this as I just had a 2-hour round trip to part with my £29 at the stadium. 

Tempted to file this under the tin pot thread. If you decide to go to the cinema or a gig 48 hours in advance you could book a ticket online or turn up on the day, if there is space. Why does it have to be so hard to spend my money on the football when we all know the Livi end will be half empty tomorrow? Heaven forbid we hope to entice a causal supporter along to a game. Police decision or not, for on the day sales, the technology to make this easier is years old.

f**k you, Rangers.