Yellow cards have been wiped since the winter break so no suspension is due for Bartley, can’t see him playing in this one anyway, Crawford in to replace him for me. 

Regardless of Rangers form I can’t see anything other than a home win here sadly, hopefully give a good account of ourselves though. 

49 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

and no diving from Morelos for gods sake please, embarrassing. 

Are you serious - that's about as likely as "the cars on the way"; "I'll be five minutes"; "I'm only going to have the one drink" and Boris Johnston tells the truth. It happens but purely by accident.

And, don't forget,the game will be played on that dangerous grass surface.

...Not forgetting Storm Denis

8 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Rangers v The Amber Machine and the SFA.

What’s the point in Rangers even playing this game?

Well so far the SFA have given The Rangers 2 offside goals, chopped a goal off against Livi, let Helander off with a red card tackle on Dykes, stopping him from scoring a goal, and sent Dykes off, in their games against us this season. Would be about time if they gave us some dodgy decisions for a change, esp at Ibrox, but I wont get my hopes up.

4 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
8 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:
Rangers v The Amber Machine and the SFA.
What’s the point in Rangers even playing this game?

You forgot the SNP and the Kafflick Church.

He's forgotten a lot of things, like all the refereeing decisions they had in their favour against us that I listed above. If that's the SFA being on our side when playing them, then i'd rather they weren't tbh.

14 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Yellow cards have been wiped since the winter break so no suspension is due for Bartley, can’t see him playing in this one anyway, Crawford in to replace him for me. 

Regardless of Rangers form I can’t see anything other than a home win here sadly, hopefully give a good account of ourselves though. 

That's the game, learnt from County and ICT how to do pre match pessimism. You should do it more often, hate when your podcast buddies all predict a Livi win.

4 hours ago, Durnford said:

Are you serious - that's about as likely as "the cars on the way"; "I'll be five minutes"; "I'm only going to have the one drink" and Boris Johnston tells the truth. It happens but purely by accident.

And, don't forget,the game will be played on that dangerous grass surface.

...Not forgetting Storm Dolly

FTFY.

Better win this as I just had a 2-hour round trip to part with my £29 at the stadium. 

Tempted to file this under the tin pot thread. If you decide to go to the cinema or a gig 48 hours in advance you could book a ticket online or turn up on the day, if there is space. Why does it have to be so hard to spend my money on the football when we all know the Livi end will be half empty tomorrow? Heaven forbid we hope to entice a causal supporter along to a game. Police decision or not, for on the day sales, the technology to make this easier is years old.

Edited by crispy