Ross County vs St Johnstone - 15/02/2020

8 minutes ago, Radford said:

Let's not forget it's been from the very start of the season, remember the goal he lost against Linfield. And he'd done the same thing but got away with it against Glentoran a few days earlier.

He's always had howlers in him though  You kind of glossed over them as he was a young(ish) goalkeeper you saw improving over time. He's getting worse though, not better.

Utterly fed up of him now though. 

I know you don't put much stock in them, but the Twitter stattos have Clark as the worst performing keeper in the league, and calculate hes cost us 12 goals this season (this was before the game today and on Wednesday).

Zero faith in Parish, but both are contracted for next season. Can we be affording to try and get a 3rd senior keeper?

53 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Fourth game against Ross county this year we’ve been the better side and won none. Hard to take.

Poor second half for saints but missed three great chances, Wright’s end product... 

Going to kick f**k out of anyone in foxes who looks like they are a County fan tonight. 

Going to Johnny Foxes is a battering offence TBF so if you do dish out some telt you will need to leather yourself as well.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I know you don't put much stock in them, but the Twitter stattos have Clark as the worst performing keeper in the league, and calculate hes cost us 12 goals this season (this was before the game today and on Wednesday).

I'm sure it was me that first brought this up back in about October as I thought it was a useful measure. You can't hide away from those numbers.

If needs must they'll have to pay Parish off in the summer and bring someone else in.

Daylight robbery at its finest.

First half Saints should’ve been out of sight. County were disjointed to say the least - and were it not for Laidlaw could’ve been 3-0 down at the break anyway. Second half we huffed and puffed but, for all the possession we had, didn’t really look like scoring once. To say we were the better team isn’t really true. The goal is sheer pish defending from Saints, but i’m not complaining.

Big point but we’re far from safe.

Every goalkeeper we have had since the goalie coach came in has went back to way. Mannus became erratic and zander is going back the way. They should have laughed at Sunderland taking mathers off our hands

It’s easy enough to lay the blame on the goalkeeping coach, but Alan Mannus was light years ahead of the current Zander. He was also a fair amount better than the earlier version of Zander Clark who Saints fans were demanding an international call-up for. The goalkeeping coach may well play a part in this, but the main portion of responsibility has to lie with Zander who simply isn’t performing at an acceptable level for a top-tier team.

Let's not forget it's been from the very start of the season, remember the goal he lost against Linfield. And he'd done the same thing but got away with it against Glentoran a few days earlier.
He's always had howlers in him though  You kind of glossed over them as he was a young(ish) goalkeeper you saw improving over time. He's getting worse though, not better.
Utterly fed up of him now though. 
Every keeper has howlers but there are so many other goals that fall into the 'could have done better' category.

Watcing that again on ALBA and that's at least four or five awful, awful pieces of goalkeeping by Clark.

What has happened to him, thought he was spoken about an outside chance of a Scotland call up a few years back.

Just watched the goals on Alba.

Few things stand out.

If Drey Wright was capable of ever hitting the target with a shot, we'd have won. Two, clear, chances at goal from within 20 yards and under no pressure, and he blasts one over the bar and one wide. Embarrassing.

He then compounds that by half arse tracking the Countys left winger, who has a free cross, Clark should catch it, or let the defender clear it, yet somehow does neither and takes out the defender without touching the ball. Tanser then half arse closes down the crosser. Unlucky touch from a CB moves the cross into McKays path.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Zander Clark following that performance by jumping straight on Twitter to tweet about Caroline Flack is a bit daft, fwiw.

Considering his tweet prior to that mentions another mess up by him, I'd say so.

6 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Considering his tweet prior to that mentions another mess up by him, I'd say so.

Yeah he was fairly active on Wednesday after his mistake, with the tweet your on about and then plenty of comments, all thanking his team mates for saving his blushes.

Its proper "yer da" stuff to get annoyed about, tbh, but here we are.