Ross County vs St Johnstone - 15/02/2020

Four thoughts. 1. Fair result. Aside from an absolute worldy by Laidlaw, County dominated 2nd half. 2. St Johnstone’s keeper had a shocker. Looks a bundle of nerves. 3. For all the fans loathe him, Foster is a very good defender for County’s level. 4. That could be a season ender for Donaldson. Just drove past us with his dad, with I’m guessing a broken eye socket.

Just now, Bose said:

It’s the only time anyone ever hears of her now.

Pretty much. Absolute NAP she now releases a new album off the back of the no doubt multiple responses she'll get on Twitter now.

Maybe pay for Fosters next haircut.

Raging at that. County were improved in the second half but they should never, ever have had the chance to make a last minute goal mean something.
We can't go into next season with this goalkeeper.

Right. First half we couldn’t lay a finger on you. Second half was a different story - other than Laidlaw’s save and Wortherspoon’s effort just wide of the post on the break. And, lest we forget, almost the most ridiculously bad own goal in the history of football at one point.

Probably worth pointing out that County scored with ten men and Foster playing centre back.

That bad?
Saints TV didnt really cover the goal much.

There’s an almost own goal that has to be seen to be believed. Completely nonsensical goalkeeping. Like when you press the pass back button by accident on Fifa. He was absolutely all over the place all game. I haven’t seen a replay of the goal, but it looked like a typical Billy Mckay poacher’s goal. Not sure he was at fault, but Sportscene might say differently.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

There’s an almost own goal that has to be seen to be believed. Completely nonsensical goalkeeping. Like when you press the pass back button by accident on Fifa. He was absolutely all over the place all game. I haven’t seen a replay of the goal, but it looked like a typical Billy Mckay poacher’s goal. Not sure he was at fault, but Sportscene might say differently.

After seeing Motherwells goal on Wednesday, theres nothing to do with Clarks goalkeeping that I wouldn't believe, tbh.

Let's not forget it's been from the very start of the season, remember the goal he lost against Linfield. And he'd done the same thing but got away with it against Glentoran a few days earlier.

He's always had howlers in him though  You kind of glossed over them as he was a young(ish) goalkeeper you saw improving over time. He's getting worse though, not better.

Utterly fed up of him now though. 

1 hour ago, Broon_100 said:

Saints sitting back and trying to eek out a 1-0 win. Shock horror another late goal conceded. Deserved for sitting back.

This is pish. Saints didn't sit back at all, they played the counter really effectively and missed several good chances to bury the game. 

16 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Right. First half we couldn’t lay a finger on you. Second half was a different story - other than Laidlaw’s save and Wortherspoon’s effort just wide of the post on the break. And, lest we forget, almost the most ridiculously bad own goal in the history of football at one point.

Probably worth pointing out that County scored with ten men and Foster playing centre back.

Second pish post from you on this thread which is surprising. We were "improved" second half but we were no where near the better team. That was a smash and grab and if I was a saints fan I'd be fizzing.